Sturgis Rally

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jiddy

Just curious if anyone is comin out for the Sturgis Rally? I will be havin my own picnic like the WA people did, and my own raffle, i have some guppies to raffle off, no B you cant have a ticket!

Do you live in Sturgis or close by? I won't be making it there this year, but hope to make it someday. It seems like something always comes up. One of the reasons besides the obvious one for wanting to go is that Deadwood is the town I was born in. I'd love to get back and see the area a little more. I haven't been in that area since 1990.

How funny that you were born in DeadWood, i used to go there all the time when i was single (cant afford to lose my whole paycheck anymore) For those of you who dont know about Deadwood, its the third place in the US where gamblin is legal, of course Vegas and Atlantic City bein the other two, Deadwood is a small little "gold" town, if you have seen the HBO series, well that is Deadwood, butit is fun as h@ll to go there! And yea i live in Rapid City, which is right by Sturgis too. The rally is one of those things you have to see before you die, its just nuts!

-Jidz

I just asked because i figured that was my only chance to have people come to my club meetin, since i dont have a club =(

Back