Summer Mountain Pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

moortim

Mountain Goat
Hey everybody I just thought I would post some pictures from this past summer of my mountain adventures, I don't know if there are other climbers/hikers out there but the scenery is good for anyone.

Grandmother Mountain, Northern Idaho:

My trip through the Sawtooths of central Idaho, it was just a drive but worth the scenery:

There are a few for now, I will post some more tomorrow.

Tim

Very nice pictures! It is nice to see snow once again also. I don't see a lot of it nowdays but I like it on the pictures.

Now for the really big mountain climb
Mount Borah, highest mountain in Idaho 12,662ft

Me, my little brother Ben (on the left) and Louie, the highest dog in Idaho!

Very nice. You are much more brave than I. I prefer a 12ft cushion of snow snow and about 700CCs to climb cliffs with. Love to get out into the mountains all year though. Im not a climber but did get a couple nice scenic pics on my north central washington trip home to visit mom.. Here are a couple from Harts Pass, the highest point you can drive to in Washington at near 7400 ft. Its a scary drive up there as well.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Looking back. Those two pics dont come close in comparing to the awesome heights of your pics. The Rockies are SO much more than the little baby cascades

Looking back. Those two pics dont come close in comparing to the awesome heights of your pics. The Rockies are SO much more than the little baby cascades

No man, the cascades are on my to do list, I just haven't gotten there yet. Those pics are very cool, it makes me envious and now I will have to go there some day:). Idaho is just remote and left mostly to Idahoans so there aren't things like permits to have to worry about like in much of the cascades.

Back