• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Summer Sale & BBQ

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok...so I figured its time for a little info:) We'll keep leaking more and more throughout the week and up until the 11th.

We have put together a few raffle items for this mini event. Its nothing like our Anniversary Sale later this year but its still fun! Your first ticket is free with any purchase. You can also buy more for $2 each or 6 for $10.

-Raffle Prizes-

$25 Barrier Reef Gift Certificate- 2 Prizes Donated by Barrier Reef
Acropora Millepora 4 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Blue California Acropora Tortuosa Frag- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Chalice 3 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Starter Coral 6 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Orange Ring Acanthastrea- 3 Prizes Donated by Apollo (apollothesun)​

A big thank you to Apollo. He has been a customer since we opened and was very generous in donating his big Orange Ring Acan Colony to be fragged up as a raffle prize. Thank you my friend!!!

Also, in the way of creating some new fun we are going to have a Nintendo Wii on a big projection screen out front. For those of you who are gamers or have kids who are there will be a contest going on all day. Its free to play, keeps the kids entertained, and there are prizes for the top three scores. Tim and Chris are picking the game sometime this week.

1st Place- $100 BRA Gift Certificate
2nd Place- $50 BRA Gift Certificate
3rd Place- $25 BRA Gift Certificate

(All Gift Certificates to be used at a later date)

Start warming up your hand-eye coordination or put your kids to work for you;)

Also, in the way of creating some new fun we are going to have a Nintendo Wii on a big projection screen out front. For those of you who are gamers or have kids who are there will be a contest going on all day. Its free to play, keeps the kids entertained, and there are prizes for the top three scores. Tim and Chris are picking the game sometime this week.

Well it's gotta be Endless Ocean; Blue World, that would be most appropriate...http://www.endlessocean.com./

Required fine print....(some would call it common sense) :)

Barrier Reef is not responsible for the supervision and/or safety of your children. If you plan on letting them participate in the video game challenge, in the parking lot, please plan accordingly.

Required fine print....(some would call it common sense) :)

Barrier Reef is not responsible for the supervision and/or safety of your children. If you plan on letting them participate in the video game challenge, in the parking lot, please plan accordingly.

I heard there is going to be a hands on “Touch Tank” for unruly kids, loaded with box jellyfish, Spiny Urchins, Bristleworms, and Lionfish!! How exciting for the kiddos!

Sooo.... Gonna have some cool palys? Orange Pavona maldivensis? Green (body, not just polyps) toadstool leather? Cute alveopora? :) That's some stuff I'm looking for. :lol:

-Door Busters-

Captive Bred Bangaii Cardinal $14.99
Emerald Crab $3.49
Royal Gramma $11.99
Astraea Snail .69
Peppermint Shrimp $3.49
Fiji Live Rock $3.99/lb
Rose Bubble Anemone $29.99
Purple Tang $75.00
Mexican Turbo Snail $1.00
ORA Red Planet Acropora $39.99
ORA Pearlberry Acropora $39.99
ORA Hawkins Echinata Acropora $39.99
ORA Semi Picasso Clown $34.99
ORA Sharknose Goby $14.99
Reef Nutrition Tigger Pods $11.99
Hikari Frozen Food 50% Off
KZ Potassium Test Kits 50% Off
Instant Ocean Buckets $34.99
12oz Carbon $3.99
TLF Phosban Reactor 150 $39.99
10x10x10 Nano Cube $21.99 (Limited To Stock On Hand)
12x12x12 Nano Cube $29.99 (Limited To Stock On Hand)

-Specials-

All Livestock 30% Off (Fish, Coral, Rock, Inverts, Etc)
Koralia Pumps 30% Off
URI/UVL Bulbs 25% Off
Giesemann T5 Bulbs 25% Off
All Halide Bulbs 25% Off
Seachem Supplements 30% Off
Brightwell Supplements 30% Off
Elos Test Kits & Consumables 25% Off
Reed Mariculture Foods 20% Off

-Aquarium Specials-

Aqueon Glass Aquariums & Furniture have been put on special by our wholesaler. They are discounted so that you will pay below our normal cost. Here are a few examples. Please call or ask at the event for prices on tank sizes not listed here. These prices are good until 9/30/10!!

Black 40g Breeder $61.99
Black 55g w/ Corner OFB $104.99
Black 75g w/ Megaflow $168.99
Black 120g w/ Dual Megaflow $329.99
Black 180G w/ Dual Megaflow $499.99
MegaFlow Plumbing Kits 20% Off w/ Tank Purchase

For this sale we will only be offering pre-paid rain checks on ORA and dry good items. Depending on availability and other specials we may add to this list as the event draws near.​

Last edited:
:confused:, whoa, whoa whoa there J. last i 'member you had once again tore down you tank......i knew it wouldn't be long before we saw around again:badgrin:. hopefully we'll se ya there.............

:lol: Yeah I'm just thinking out loud...I'm debating grabbing a little 12" cube to mess around with. Should be there though!:)

after getting so excited about the sale my husband spoiled it with buying tickets to see brad paisley at the gorge :( i dont mind seeing him but i do mind missing the bbq and doorbusters.... can we move the bbq to the week after that?!? :) hope you guys have tons of fun!!!!! hope the wether will be nice all over WA that weekend :)

OMG I want those nanocubes!! Is it the JBJ NanoCube or you mean nano-sized cubes, those frameless glass ones you've started carrying recently? I assume the latter but have to ask.

Any other Reef Nutrition stuff gonna be on sale? I need some Arcti-Pods. Although at that price, may as well grab some Tiggers either way! :)

PS GET ORANGE-TIP GREEN CLOVES! ...Maybe FRAGS so you still have some when it's my turn. :D

OMG I want those nanocubes!! Is it the JBJ NanoCube or you mean nano-sized cubes, those frameless glass ones you've started carrying recently? I assume the latter but have to ask.

Any other Reef Nutrition stuff gonna be on sale? I need some Arcti-Pods. Although at that price, may as well grab some Tiggers either way! :)

PS GET ORANGE-TIP GREEN CLOVES! ...Maybe FRAGS so you still have some when it's my turn. :D

Yes its the latter. The rimless, braceless cubes. All Reef Nutrition will be 20% off.

See what I can do about the cloves and other corals you requested:)

Back