Sump Baffles

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Does the instructions not give you a suggested water level for the skimmer?

You can always put something under the skimmer to raise it. Overflow prevention will be your main concern.

Just a thought...I'd probably wait until you got everything (skimmer etc) in front of you before you set up the baffles. Seeing these things infront of you makes all the difference...Trust me. I've had to re-configure things so many times because I went on pics and measurements give me. Take my skimmer for example. I was given a height from AquaC's tech support over the phone and so I made the platform (going by their measurements) for the skimmer to sit on to raise it to the right height and when I got the skimmer, I was screwed! Had to add all kinds of crap to what I made to get it right. Just a thought...:)

ROLFLMAO!!!! Isn't he a adult film star??(LOL) I saw something on "E" about his biography! Don't wish to look like him man because you'll end up having to do what he does to get some action:lol:

ok, i cracked up laughing and im not even sure what ROLFLMAO means, but it looks funny as h***..i do know lmao, just not the other

Actual it has another meaning for krish but I can not post it here.

Are you guys still at it??!! I had to come back for more.

Hey question - how much sand for 3-5" dsb in 75 gal???

Is the recommendation, silicate or non silicate or whatever?

[QUOTEHey question - how much sand for 3-5" dsb in 75 gal???
][/QUOTE]

i think in order to work you need it less than an inch and no bigger than 4 inches so yeah about 3 inches?
but i'd give it at thought to go bare bottom :p .

Back