Sunday eye candy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ya specially wihout the yellow leather and the hammer :( .... but on the other hand i like the rock work :)

take a look in the 80 Gabby, I saved both of them!!!! Actually that is only 1/2 of the hammer.

Some sps would be nice. Wait is that bottom one your 80?

Take a look in my gallery Jerry.:D
Which bottom one?

Here ya go Gabby, I felt bad.

IMG_6932.JPG.jpg

IMG_6931.JPG.jpg

Here ya go Gabby, I felt bad.

yuuhhuu it's still alive :D !!! ...dood that hammer is the awesome of all awesome things :D .... do you still have the torch dood :) ?

hehe i like the angels dood :D .

So Charlie...next time your in Spok...how much to have you come take some pix of my tank??:D

Nice pictures Charlie....

For an old guy :D

Regards,
Kevin
PS: I'm sure the tanks will be just as nice as their former glory! It just takes time :)

Nice pictures Charlie....

For an old guy :D

Regards,
Kevin
PS: I'm sure the tanks will be just as nice as their former glory! It just takes time :)

Thanx Kevin, aside from taxes, time is the only thing we are really sure about. I'm not to worried about it tho.

By the way, I do believe that the term old guy, especially coming from YOU.................TODAY, is a rather relative term, is it not:D :D :D

Happy birthday Kevin, it sure is nice of you to join the ranks.

OK Charlie...it's a deal...maybe even a bottle of Jose' in it for you as well. We have a funny way of meeting up @ Kevin's shop the last 2 times you were here, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Back