sunday night chat

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Are we gonna have sunday night today or not really :p .

i hope this time i don't screw up with the whole chat forum and start talking to some guy about Nikki and the rest of us :lol: .

I'm logged in now, but I'll be back in a little bit. I need to check on a few things then I'll be back!

See ya in a bit!

I'm in. Just in and out of this lab....so there....and not ;) there...and not...

Best,
Ilham

Well yeaaahhhh...not only am i having trouble, i just realized the chat or whatever isn't even about reef stuff!!!

Later
BJ

just realized the chat or whatever isn't even about reef stuff!!!

hmm so? :p .
we did sort of talk about reef stuff you just gotta wait or just say something about reef and we'll talk about it, otherwise you're in for good laughs :D .

Sorry...

Had to go to bed. Was late in Tenn. I had already used all my energy on trying to post pic and navigate the RF sight.

I'll talk to y'all soon. You'll wish you hadn't heard of me soon:lol:

I'll talk to y'all soon. You'll wish you hadn't heard of me soon

i think it's gonna be the opposite dood :D ... you have no clue what's going on in there :p , but yeah we'll try talking about reefs ... yeah reefs :D .

Thanks I'll be there.....

spongebob lover said:
i think it's gonna be the opposite dood :D ... you have no clue what's going on in there :p , but yeah we'll try talking about reefs ... yeah reefs :D .
I think its maybe the one place to hang out instead of trying to check all the forums...Thanks much...Later..but for now...

Just to let y'all know..I just did a 15 gal water change. I don't know how much gallons are displaced by the live rock, but I've done more than that, so I think it will survive.

I tool the wheels out of the penguin, cleaned filters (thought I had new, don't), and left the media basket alone. Should these be cleaned also. The don't seem real gunked up..believe it or not...

Oops, here's my honey with no supper cooked!!!

Last edited:
I think its maybe the one place to hang out instead of trying to check all the forums...Thanks much...Later..

yeah besides it's only on sundays so you can still check the forums the rest of the week :p.

Back