• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Super Glue Gel question.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mirepa

o.O
Yesterday my girlfriend surprised me with a frag I saw at Barrier, and wanted a few days ago.

It was a nicely colored Blue Tip Green Slimer.

She also got me some of your super glue gel in the white tube.

I've never used this kind before and was wondering. My slimer frag is sorta jiggling/moving around on the plug it came with (MP20 pushing it around), is this gel glue safe to just put on the base and put back in the tank? Or am I going to have to wait X minutes (if so how long) before I put it back in the tank?

My main worry is I'm trying to keep the frag under water and not exposed to the air too long.

Thanks!

its safe to do out of the water. when I glue my frags i let them set for 30 seconds before placing them back in the tank. and the glue is safe to use even under water....

matt

Yesterday my girlfriend surprised me with a frag I saw at Barrier, and wanted a few days ago.

It was a nicely colored Blue Tip Green Slimer.

She also got me some of your super glue gel in the white tube.

I've never used this kind before and was wondering. My slimer frag is sorta jiggling/moving around on the plug it came with (MP20 pushing it around), is this gel glue safe to just put on the base and put back in the tank? Or am I going to have to wait X minutes (if so how long) before I put it back in the tank?

My main worry is I'm trying to keep the frag under water and not exposed to the air too long.

Thanks!

Sweet thanks! Just as I was taking the frag out it fell off the plug.

I had to re-glue the entire thing and all is well now.

Thanks for the speedy response guys!

Back