Support our Sponsors please!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman

Hello Everyone!:humble:
Support RF by Supporting our sponsors. Just an FYI, each sponsor has banners that when you click on them it takes you to their Web site, this also allows them to keep track of where their business comes from, so please consider this when shopping online, click those banners. Also remember to use the codes given in their forums, usually it gives you a price break or some sort of deal and it also helps them keep track of where the sales are coming from, do this and we have happy sponsors, do this and we have a happy RF!
:peace:
Thanks everyone!
Scooty

Please remembers to use the sponsor banners, they use the banner clicks to keep count of how many users from this site goes to theirs, this in turns makes them a happy sponsor!

Please remembers to use the sponsor banners, they use the banner clicks to keep count of how many users from this site goes to theirs, this in turns makes them a happy sponsor!

I liked how you got them incorporated under the forums tab. Before it just was a name, now we have benners which looks really cool. :)

(1)

Some of our sponsors need to take some time to clean up their stores.... Other look great. They know who they are... and if they don't, they should go and shop the competition every once in a while.

I think it would be a tremendous help to some stores and bring a new level of competition which would bring in more variety and cool stuff for all of us!

wat codes? Im all down for a price break one way or another! This hobby is killer in the $ department!

I ordered a $100 cleaning crew for my wifes 90 Gallon from Reef2go back on 12-31-2011 :)

Last edited:
Back