Survivor: Gabon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NaH2O

OK Survivor fans. Let's hash it all out....when we get down to a merge we can start putting out our top 3 picks. What are you thoughts on the tribes, so far? Who would you have voted off? Did anyone else think Jeff Probst needed his hair cut :D :rolleyes:?

I found myself pulling for the Kota tribe. Who did you find annoying? Who's your favorite after the first episode?

They voted off that first girl off & she was the strongest girl on their team, how stupid!

They voted off that first girl off & she was the strongest girl on their team, how stupid!

Her biggest liability was being vastly too skinny to survive on her own.
Be that as it may, I liked her attitude even if it didn't serve her. She was kind to the nerd too. Hope he finally got his kiss.

My current favorite is the physics teacher. Least is the "olympic runner" who was almost last in the race up the hill and did poorly all other physical challenges. She sandbagging or all talk?

ROFL - I was thinking the same thing. I was shocked by the choice Fang tribe made. I wanted them to get rid of the guy that needed stitches, but I have a feeling he'll be in it for the long haul. I wonder when it will come out that the preschool teacher was an olympic athlete. I'm sorry, but I would be asking her if she trains or something, because her physique is far from any preschool teacher I've ever seen!

OH, I also saw on a commercial a few weeks ago, that Sugar (the pin-up model) is actually an actress. I can't wait for that tidbit to come out....if it ever does.

Mike...you beat me to it! You got your post in first :D.

My personal favorite is the doctor :D

Her biggest liability was being vastly too skinny to survive on her own.
Be that as it may, I liked her attitude even if it didn't serve her. She was kind to the nerd too. Hope he finally got his kiss.

My current favorite is the physics teacher. Least is the "olympic runner" who was almost last in the race up the hill and did poorly all other physical challenges. She sandbagging or all talk?

i totally agree with you mike i liked the girl that was voted out. as far as the olympic sprinter goes she will never last. i dont think any top athelete would. when your body is running at maximum capacity it requires alot of quality fuel. and in survivor there is always a shortage of fuel. it will be like running a top fuel dragster on arco regular unleaded. it just wont work she is going to crash hard. and the physics teacher sure did earn his spot. i love this game, but i could never do it:)

Good point Shannon!

It also always amazes me how impossible most consider simply catching food or starting a fire. Even with a flint, they made a big deal of success.:rolleyes:
Has nobody ever been in the scouts/camping/watch tv and learn/READ???????

I bet we'd do pretty well at first. They would ignore me (the funny know-it-all old guy) but you would get voted out fairly quick. The smart young strong friendly aggressive ones are feared as too much competition.

This site plays it's own form of survival. Wait, perhaps I'd better not go there:oops: :lol::lol:

Oh how I love DV-R :D

OK - any thoughts on this week? What about Sugar finding the idol? Do you think they'll flush it out? Do you think her aliance person (can't remember the guy's name) will tell someone else that she has the hidden immunity idol?

Did anyone else think there were going to be some implants ruptured when a couple of the girls jumped belly first on the slide??!! :eek:

ace is a jerk he will be going soon(i hope) i like sugar, i think she kinda plays dumb a bit. she might be around a while

Sugar definately puts on an dumb "act".
It was NOT pure luck, her going directly to the idol, she thought all clues carefully through.

Sugar definately puts on an dumb "act".
It was NOT pure luck, her going directly to the idol, she thought all clues carefully through.

i like how she called that alligator a lizard:lol: she has a decent personality and isn't much of a threat so we will see. it might help if they can get her to turn on ace.

I like this thread....Survivor Gabon...sweet

Everybody vs. Ace...I think his arrogance will get the better of him, he'll get kicked out soon

Any choices yet on the final 2 players? I think the Doc and the Teacher, even though he is thin, he's fit and experienced...my 2 picks (even though it's kind of early)

tonight is the night. new tribes! i can't believe it is only the 3rd episode and they are allready making new tribes. this could totally change the game. what do you guys think

Again wrong person got voted off IMO, always happens with the first person voted off after a tribe swap. At this point she wouldn't of been a threat just because she was more friendlier with Ace.
Oh well, It will start getting better as it gets reduced down to one tribe.

Hierarchy Selection, just like in the wild!!! Well, Kinda

Not always as it seems...or as nature intended...people think too much I guess...my favorite guy Bob, the teacher, was selected way back in the team choosing/realignment event. I was surprised. After all, he made his "old"" tribes camp what it was. His bench was pretty cool, good idea no one else even came close to his energy and creativity it seems. Al Michaels would say..."and he might go all-the-way" in his football announcer voice. Bob is now formally the sleeper, my pick at least for the top 3.

bob is deffinantly a sleeper. those are the people i like to watch. they do their part to stay in the game and are never viewed as a threat next thing you know it is game over

I loved the early tribe swap. I hope they do one again to change things up even more. With Sugar being on exile for 4 days, I think most people can guarantee she had found the idol. I wonder when the new tribe she's on starts asking her about finding the idol. It might be better for her to fess up, instead of trying to lie about it. She could possibly be invited into a new aliance that would be better for her, as far as numbers go.

I'm excited to see where the game goes! Although, I have to admit, I do a little more arguing at the TV than I probably should. When are they going to be able to hear me?! They clearly would have voted off a different person! :D

Bob the teacher is my FAV

Let's see if Bob can survive this round. After his low number in the team line-ups one would think tribe members would be shooting for him, or a least looking for him to be a potential candidate. Hopefully people will welcome him and acknowledge his creativity and work ethic. Maybe Ace will come on strong again & ruffle peoples feathers & get booted out....anybody else???...it is Thursday

I also wondered what was in store for Bob last night. If Kota tribe keeps playing the way they have, then Bob has a while in this game still. Dan had me surprised with his talk about the merge and playing numbers. I wonder if that will work against him, at least from the "you must listen to me" tone, and not necessarily talking about numbers.

I'm a little disappointed the idol wasn't flushed out. I love when there are little surprises and votes get changed at the last minute. I think Sugar was a little obvious, though, when she was talking about her bag being out and people being able to search through it. While I don't think she knows they looked in her bag, I thought she was basically telling the tribe to go ahead and see for yourself. Do you think next week it will come out at camp that the tribe knows she has the idol?

Oh my, Randy surely proved his worth on Kota. Talk about helping the tribe out! As much as he annoyed me in the beginning, he really stepped up on that immunity challenge.

Back