• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sweet Used Tank Deal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
One of our servicing customers has an Oceanic 225g Reef Ready Aquarium that needs a new home. The tank measures roughly 72"x24"x30", has dual corner overflows, and starphire front with bevelled edges. There are no cross braces on this aquarium. It also includes a matching black Oceanic stand and black Natural Woodcrafters halide style canopy. The aquarium is in great shape. The furniture is in ok condition. If you really want it to shine it could use some new hinges and a little sanding and painting.

twisted.jpg

The individual is asking $400 for the tank, stand, and canopy and you must pick it up at his night club in Everett. You provide the man-power to move it. Its heavy, so bring 6 guys and suction cups or piano dollys. We have drained the tank and stripped the equipment already. After Feb. 27th this tank is going into storage and the price will go up to a more reasonable number considering the costs involved in moving and storing it.

Email us or PM me and I will send you our customers contact info.

i REALLY wish i would have seen this 2 months ago.
the 75 that we thought was HUGE, is now FULL!!!!

Would have been awesome to find something like this then.

Tank, stand, canopy only. We left 2 actinic VHO's and their endcaps with the tank but there is no ballast. The buyer can have em. All the equipment has been parted out and is being sold through our shop. I'll get the crew to post a seperate thread with that info tomorrow.

I will ask the wife when I get home. I am in Edmonds and getting people is easy enough.

The challenge is that I have an 96X24X30 in my backyard that I have to do something with.

Sounds like you need a dedicated fish room - if you don't have one already! :)

Yes, I bought a house with a room slab on grade. I have 14' of wall to work with so 8' (planted) + 6' (reef) is the idea. The challenge is the 8' has an external coast to coast that requires me to pull the door jams.

If I do not get the tank I can show up to help move if needed.

Back