Swifty's 265 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Due to having to move I am putting my 265 gallon reef tank up for sale. It comes with everything I have that has to do with saltwater. The complete setup includes:
3X400 Watt metal halide with 14K hamilton bulbs
Bubblemaster 250 protein skimmer w/white lightning pin wheel
265 gallon 84"x24"x30" w/ center overflow
125 gallon sump W/mechanical Auto top off
200 gallon per day RO/DI
Reef Keeper2 w/ph probe and temp probe
Calcium Reactor w/25lb bottle
Dolphin ampmaster 5600
2x koralia 4's
Mag 12 return pump
Another return pump for water changes (dont know the brand)
3 various wattage heaters
Maxi-jet 1200- multiple
mighty magnets magnet kit
saltwater test kit
1/2 bucket oceanic salt
1/2 bucket tropic marin pro-reef salt
hydrometer
plus more that I am sure I am forgetting. There is a TON of equipment

Live Stock-
400+ LBS Live rock
200-ish lbs live sand
Various very high end corals-LPS, SPS, Softies
acans, chalices, zoas, palys,duncans, birdsnest, montis, xenia (I know not high end but is the pom pom xenia), tricolor, setosa, scroll coral...

Fish-
Yellow tang
Scribbled rabbit fish
humu humu trigger
black leopard wrasse
mated pair true percs
mated pair GSM clowns
Green BTA
starry blenny
tomini tang
3 pistol shrimp
tons of snails

Seriously there is a lot of livestock in the tank and equipment. It would take me all day to sit down and list everything one for one. However if you would like to schedule a time to come look at what I have just shoot me an email and we can arrange something. I really hate to have to sell this but I am in the military and am getting ready to move by the end of the year. So I am not in a giant rush but would really like this tank to go to a good home as I have put so much time and $ into this tank. I have invested over $14000 into this tank and live stock.Currently I have been running Tropic marin Pro-reef in my tank for a few months now. If you look up the salt alone you know how much it is. That is just because I like to take care of what I have. Everything has been cared for with the same love and effort. If you would like pictures feel free to email me and I will send you as many as you would like! Thank you for looking!

Thanks Michael! Just hoping someone can give my tank a good home. I really poured my heart into this tank and it really sucks to see it go but when duty calls, you gotta go. Thanks everyone for all the support and help in building this tank also! It wouldnt be what it is today if it wasnt for all the help and support on here! So thank you very much!

We got to go visit Matt and his family, yesterday, and I took a few pictures of his tank and inhabitants. It'll be sad to see this beauty come down!

5825692974_3c03db3a61_b.jpg

I was a bit blind, after taking this one.

5825164823_a16556b167_b.jpg

I can attest to the health and SIZE of this bubble coral, as it used to be in our 200. Matt's given it a very good home, since then.

5825137203_524440af0e_b.jpg

5825698794_407dfe04ec_b.jpg

HUGE Duncan colony

5825700232_e596e4070d_b.jpg

So bright, I expected it to start blinking, like a neon sign!!

5825701200_7251a0bf8b_b.jpg

5825146457_a86a0bf1c6_b.jpg

Mushroom MOUNTAIN

5825707142_6c1c64130a_b.jpg

5825715450_dc8f9cdce9_b.jpg

Hmmm, I know I got a couple pics of his Zoanthid garden. I'll need to find them. Until then, here's some others.

5825160383_89b4b924d0_b.jpg

5825154799_97895a4381_b.jpg

5825710248_a133d653d3_b.jpg

too bad you are on the other side of the mtn..the green metallic brain and bubble coral would fit nicely in my 375g. :D:D:D:D

too bad you are on the other side of the mtn..the green metallic brain and bubble coral would fit nicely in my 375g. :D:D:D:D

We're coming over in July, and I'd be happy to transport corals. I have a lil' sentimental involvement in the Bubble Coral, as it was in our tank for a very long time. It'd be nice to know who it went to, and I know you'd take good care of it...lol.

Thanks Michael for the pics and kind words!

You're welcome, I always enjoy taking pics!! The kind words? You're very deserving of them! Heck, I know how difficult this is for you. I also know that you put much pride in your military duty, which is the only reason I've ever known you to tear down any of your tanks. That means a lot to me!

Well thank you Michael! LOL...Unfortunately that has been the only time I have needed to tear down tanks. Hopefully when I come back I will set up bigger and better!

ZOAS AND PALYS BACK UP FOR SALE--Shoot me an offer I cant refuse! :)

Eagle eyes-60+ Polyps
Green Bay packers are on a rock w/5 of them. Cant really get them off of there right now. Its a foundation rock.
CARS- 12 polyps on one frag and the one with the AOGs/Devils Armor-18/15+
Nuc dragon eyes-50+
Rastas-30+
kedds reds-80+
pink lemonade zoas-7 polyps

Good seeing you again Matt, The clowns are in and very happy, hosting a huge Hammer colony right now. Hopefully they will find the anemone soon. Good luck with everything! And remember when you stat back up Free frags for you!

Back