Taking it Down- Lots of colonies- SPS LPS Softies Clams

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

little fishes

It is time to take it all down for the move- over 5 years worth of coral accumulation/collection. Lots of variety. Willing to deal for people that want a lot of things. I will give priority to people that can pick up in Palouse (I would encourage you to come look anyway so there is no question what you are getting-although I am sure it will not be a disappointment), then to Spokane deliveries, then to Seattle deliveries since that is the order of convenience for me. I added up the list and separated some packages with extra deals if anyone is interested in a large chunk of stuff since it would also be easier for me to make fewer deliveries. There is more stuff I have not listed yet such as TONS of live rock with various zoas, mushrooms and encrusting corals on them that will need to go last and of course all the equipment so keep posted if you would be interested in that. Here is the list:

Whole Coral Colonies:
Candy striped acan with 80+ polyps about 6x6 inch colony $150
Lava flow acan ~120+ polyps on large nice shape live rock with 15+ green striped watermelon mushrooms and a bunch of lemon yellow zoas on it $150
Red with green mouths Blastumosa marletti 50+ polyps $60
Pink plating Echinopora ~8x6 inches around $100
Pink and green plating echino ~5x7 inches (skeleton showing on side where I let red mushrooms encroaching over the last couple years-but old injury/healed over) $70
Duncans (whisker) coral 20+ heads $200
Hammer coral 15+ heads $50
Frog spawn 50+ heads $150
Red and green candy cane 25+ heads $60
Neon green candy cane/trumpet coral 40+ heads $100

Red mushroom rock with 60+ polyps $60
Blue ridge coral 4 inch colony $35
Green polyped toad stool ~4inch $70
Neon green finger leather ~8 inch $75
Yellow figi leather ~5-6 inch $60
Whamin watermelon zoas ~100 polyps $60

Porities w/ Christmas tree worms- fist size rock with over 30 blue and grey X-mas worms $30
Good size rock with porities and 5 very lg colorful x-mas tree worms (orange/black/white, yellow, green, blue/red/white, green/white) $45

ORA blue Acropora tortosa 3-4 inch mini colony $125
Purple pillow acro 4 inch mini colony $75
Branching yellowish coral with large fuzzy polyps- unique and I am not sure what it is- looks like turbinaria polyps on branching growth form? Fist size colony $30 (I keep 1” frag)
Acropora sp. I think it is A. lovelli, Nice blue color Really big 8+ inch colony $150 (I keep 1” frag)
Purple polyped light green Montipora cap-very large but will probably not come off rock in one peice (I keep 1” frag)
Green Acropora sp. colony softball size on sm rock with 2 inch colony of cotton candy pocillipora $100 (I keep 1 inch frag)

12-13” gigas clam $150
8-9” derasa clam $150
5” blue spot ORA squamosa clam $150
4” crocea clam $60

Coral Frags:
Seratopora hysterix (15 large 3+ inch mini colonies) $10-15
Green slimmer acro (4 -2 inch branched frags) $15-20
Light green with light blue tip acro (2-2inch branched frags) $15
Blue tipped brown acro (1-3 inch branched frag) $15
Blue tipped tan acro (1 -2.5 inch, 1 -6 inch mini colony) $15-$30
Purple tipped white polyped acro (3 short multi branched frags) $15
Tan with greenish sheen tabling acro (1- 2 inch, 1-1 inch) $5-10
Purple haze monti (encrusting) (10 –dime to silver dollar size) $10-$20
Superman monti (encrusting) (4 sm-med) $10-$15
LE montipora setosa (2 -.25 inch) $15
LE Montipora nodosa (encrusting/plating) (2 dime sized) $20
Purple porites (encrusting) (2 dime) $15
Light blue/green Montipora capricornis (plating) (1 silver dollar, 2 -2 inch) $5-10
Orange montipora digitata (branching) (2 -2 inch multi branched) $5
Idaho grape montipora (plating) (5 larger then silver dollar) $15
Barney monti (encrusting green with purple polyps) (4-dime sized, 3-quarter+) $10-$20

$820- 67 frags- $530all
$510- 4 large clams- $430all
$2005- 26 whole colonies- $1650all

$2450 for everything listed above

Please PM me with any questions.

Cheers,
Tracy

I'll vouch for the quality and beauty of Tracy's corals. Have purchased corals from her a couple of times and they're all wonderful!!! What she calls frags are usually mini-colonies...lol.

Tracy, looks like Angie and I may have to make a trip out there sometime...AFTER all this crazy snow is cleaned up some...lol. Otherwise, we'll get a list together for the next time you're in Spokane!!

Great to see you on here!!

You must have gotten a job! Congratulation! Mike is right she has great stuff. If you have some when the weather clears, we may take a drive also. Blessings with your sale!
Randy and Deanne

Interested in Green polyped toad stool ~4inch $70
Porities w/ Christmas tree worms- fist size rock with over 30 blue and grey X-mas worms $30

I'm interested in

Neon green finger leather ~8 inch $75
Whamin watermelon zoas ~100 polyps $60

I will be there to see. I would like to pickup the Blasto colony and a possible an acan or both.

Kim

Hi Everyone thanks for all the responses. I will start a spread sheet with the requests for everyone that would like delivery to Spokane or Seattle. Just to be clear so no one is upset later, I will give delivery priorities in the order requested and PM everyone (hopefully a few days before) when I figure out when I can deliver (for Seattle that may even be as late as mid Jan depending on work and what the passes are looking like). However, if some one wants to come and pick up those corals I will give them priority over deliveries because it is just Sooooo much easier for me.

Thanks Michael, Randy, and Deanne for the kind coments. I did get a job in NC, its about a four day drive so I dont want to risk moving to much. I am excited to start though, it is a great opportunity. Just let me know if you want me to hold anything for pickup or put you on the list for delivery of anything. Hopefully I will make it to at least one more Spokane club meeting before I leave (Greg is really getting things going again!) but I will have to see how timing works out.

Kgross- I will try to call you back about what you would like to pick up, the blasto is spoken for already- sorry- but I can hold the acans or other things for you if you want-just let me know.

jmp21677- let me know if you want me to put you down for delivery of certain things or just let you know what I have left when I make it out there.

Soyadrink- the blasto is already spoken for-sorry. I will put you down for next in line if something happens. Let me know if you want anything else.

Herefishyfishy- you are first in line for delivery of the leather and worm rock to Seattle.

Finn- you are first in line for delivery of the leather and zoas to Seattle.

Already spoken for for pick up is:
Colorful Christmas tree work rock $45
Blue Acropora Colony 7-8" $150
ORA blue acro torte 4" $125
Quarter size Barney monti $20
Blasto Merletti $60
Purple pillow 4" $75

I will start the spread sheet for deliveries now

Cheers,
Tracy

Angie and I would like the following please:

Pink and Green plating Echino
Purple Pillow if it falls through with other seller
1 of the Light green with light blue tip acro (2-2inch branched frags) $15
1 of the Purple tipped white polyped acro (3 short multi branched frags) $15
1 of the larger of the Light blue/green Montipora capricornis (plating) (1 silver dollar, 2 -2 inch) $5-10
1 of the larger of the Barney monti (encrusting green with purple polyps) (4-dime sized, 3-quarter+) $10-$20
Branching yellowish coral with large fuzzy polyps- unique and I am not sure what it is- looks like turbinaria polyps on branching growth form? Fist size colony $30 (I keep 1” frag)
Angie also wanted me to ask you about the bright green Catspaw that she liked when we were out there.

Thanks Tracy!!! Hopefully we can make it out there to see the tank one last time before it is tore down....If not, we'll see you next time you come to town.

Hi Micheal,
I will save those for you. I can certainly get you a frag of cats paw and will put you next in line for purple pillow. See you soon.
Tracy

let me know when about the delivery is going to be !I will see what cash i will have !thanks again for remembering me !

Vwmoneypit- No problem, I will PM you before I come up there.

A few more things are spoken for so here is the updated list of for pick-up/spoken for corals.

Pink and green plating echino ~5x7 inches
Red and green candy cane 25+ heads
Good size rock with porities and 5 x-mas tree worms
ORA blue Acropora tortosa 3-4 inch mini colony
Purple pillow acro 4 inch mini colony
Branching yellowish coral with large fuzzy polyps
Acropora sp. ?A. lovelli? 8+ inch colony
12-13” gigas clam
Light green with light blue tip acro
Orange montipora digitata
Candy striped acan with 80+ polyps
Lava flow acan ~120+ polyps on large rock

Cheers,
Tracy

Tracy,

Congrats on the new job!

I live in the Seattle area and I am interested in the following:

1. Purple polyped light green Montipora cap-very large but will probably not come off rock in one peice (I keep 1” frag). Is this available? And just how big is it and what is the price? Thank you.

2. LE montipora setosa (.25 inch) $15

3. LE Montipora nodosa (encrusting/plating) (dime sized) $20

4. Purple haze monti (encrusting) (silver dollar size) $20

5. Superman monti (encrusting) (med) $15

6. Barney monti (encrusting green with purple polyps) (quarter+) $20

7. Light blue/green Montipora capricornis (plating) (2 inch) $10

8. Idaho grape montipora (plating) (larger than silver dollar) $15

Yeah, I'm into monti's.

Thank you,

Gary

I would be interested in the Gigas if the sell doesn't go through, and the Derasa if not :)

Thanks,

-augustus

Last edited:
Gas4544,
The large purple polyped cap is an odd shape but I would sat about 12 inches by 7 inches. there is someone comming over early next week to pick up some other items that may want that also- if they dont take it I will PM you more about it. I will put you down for the other montis for Seattle area delivery.

Augustus,
The gigas has already been picked up. Right now the Derasa is still available and you are first in line for seattle delivery- When I make it over that way will you be able to meet up near Seattle? It looks like a drive for you too!

Cheers,
Tracy

Augustus,
The gigas has already been picked up. Right now the Derasa is still available and you are first in line for seattle delivery- When I make it over that way will you be able to meet up near Seattle? It looks like a drive for you too!

Yah, that will be just fine :)

-augustus

Back