Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i am interested,,,
Yellow figi leather ~5-6 inch
Red and green candy cane 25+ heads
please let me your trip to seattle,thanks

Last edited:
Hi Dang,
The candy cane is already gone. There is also someone in Spokane that was asking about the yellow leather. I will let you know when I come to Seattle and if I still have it- you are first in line for that for seattle delivery. Hope you are having a great Christmas!
Cheers,
Tracy

Gas4544,
The large purple polyped cap is an odd shape but I would sat about 12 inches by 7 inches. there is someone comming over early next week to pick up some other items that may want that also- if they dont take it I will PM you more about it. I will put you down for the other montis for Seattle area delivery.

Cheers,
Tracy

Tracy,

Wow, that is quite a large monti! If someone else wants it, that's one less coral for you to drive to Seattle. Thank you for putting me down for the other monti's.

Gary

Tracy,

I just wanted to say thank you. It was great meeting you and you have a lot of nice corals.

I just got home and got stuff in tanks. I will let you know how everything looks tomorrow.

Kim

Tracy,

I just wanted to say thank you. It was great meeting you and you have a lot of nice corals.

I just got home and got stuff in tanks. I will let you know how everything looks tomorrow.

Kim

Wow that was a long trip to Boise! I hope all the critters stayed warm for you- especially the guy in the bucket!

It was nice to meet you and Jen. Thank you for the comment about my corals. I hope you enjoy the Acans and frags.

Cheers,
Tracy

Hello! I am new to the Spokane area and just thinking of getting my 75g up and running again. When do you think you will be getting rid of the live rock and how much are you asking for it?

Back