• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tank breakdown. Have plenty of stock to move

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiecorrea

Reef Addict
So I am breaking down my tank and selling everything. I haven't had time to maintain everything and we just bought a house 6 months ago and I've changed my priorities. While I'll always love the hobby I just don't have time for it anymore.

You can see my tank HERE. http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/65660-Zoas-Zoas-and-more-zoas!-Oh-and-2-clams

Ideally I'd like to sell the entire tank and equipment. I don't know how feasible that will be so my next option will be selling equipment and livestock separate. I'm not going to be breaking off individual colonies as I have 2 large chunks of rocks COVERED in some high end zoas.

I'll post pictures of those rocks later. One is the center rock in the link which has some CARs, Fruit Loops, Blondies, Rastas, Whammins, Tangerines and a few others on it. Even an SPS or two. This rock is about 6lbs if I remember correctly and will sell for about $250.

The other has rastas, some nice red shrooms, some gobstoppers and other variations. Honestly I can't recall. I'd let this rock go for $150.

Individual stock:

1 SA Snowflake Clown about 1.5inch - $25
1 Perc Clown 1.5 inch - $10

Take both for $30 as they are a great pair.

1 mandarin goby - Free with purchase or $10. I rescued him.

1 Green with Brown tentacle plate coral. About 3-4 inch around. Eats like a pig. $45

1 Maxima clam. 1.5 inch. Gold and blue? I don't remember. $30

Feather duster I have had since the beginning of the tank will be free as well.

There are a few other frags floating around in there. I'll get more info and pictures tomorrow.

Equipment -

Apex Lite with newer Temp and PH probes. All calibrated and always worked flawless. I also have the WXM module and the wireless module for it. Comes with EB8 obviously. $500 and I will be your tech support getting it hooked up.

MP10wES with new dry side in June or July and new wet side in March or so. The manufacture date is 2011 but everything is newer and working flawless. $215.

100watt Neo Therm heater. $35. Thing is the best heater on the market.

Brand new marine land MJ900 - $10.

RODI 90GPD from Spectrapure with the in/out meter and flush kit. Filters are still outputting 0. With how small a tank I have I probably haven't even run 150 gallons through it. - $150

2 Kessil A150w Sky blue with Goosenecks - LOVE these lights. I've had these 2 for about 2 years. $170 each.

As always everything is OBO. Obviously not looking to trade for much of anything unless it goes bang. I'll add pictures and more info today or tomorrow once lights come on and everything is open and happy.

I won't be having anyone over until middle of the week as well at earliest. Livestock will go before equipment as well.

Take the entire tank(livestock included) and everything I have(salt, additives, tools, etc) for $1500. Oh I'll even throw in the $50 free coral from Barrier and the other coupons in the bag.

Please post or PM me with questions.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Lame sauce, I remember watching this tank grow up before I even had a tank! You're the guy that made me want some Sunny D zoas a long long time ago. Anyways it's fun while it lasted.

Good luck with the sale.

Hey, I'll take you up on:
1 SA Snowflake Clown about 1.5inch - $25
Mine has been lonely for some time and needs a friend :)

and the marndarin if it's around.

Pictures are ready but don't like me and won't work here. I dunno.

I also have a NICE RBTA anemone. About 8 inches. Has split 3 or 4 times in the last year. So super healthy. $60.

The clowns, goby and clam have all been claimed. Wanting to have people come get items tomorrow. I'd like the tank empty by end of weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back