Tank mates

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jc130b

I have a 55gal now and will be upgrading to a 75 (hopefully next month) anyway the fish I have now is 2 clowns and 1 engineer goby. (a few months ago had a heater burnt up and cooked all my corals). I will have soft corals and was wondering how many fish would go in a 75 gal tank? And what kind would be good, interesting to watch and be good tank mates? Looking for suggestions from everyone.

Well it really depends on what fish you want to determine how many. If you stay with smaller fish you might be able to do 6-10 depending on max size and how friendly they are.

With all the different choices of fish out there its hard to pick. So I was looking for suggestions, on good tank mates, and actice fish, not fish that always hide. Maybe fish that like to be in pairs or small schools of fish.

shoals I would say chromis a pair of clowns and a wrasse or 2 also a small tang yellow tend to be slow growers.

and someone will post do not put a tang in there. Tang police!!! there is enough room to swim in a 75 for a single tang. not like a unicorn or a orange sholder they will get big. and fast.

Back