Tank Picture

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DTECH07

M.I.A
Here it is, i've been asking and talking but here it is!!! I'm cutting glass tomorrow for Refugium and will post pic's of process (I Really do have a tank:heh:). Thanks for the support (you know who you are) and will be posting.
Dtech07
dscn1320u.jpg

It's a combo, New wave, Time out, refugium:der:. Thanks but it's working great till the refugium gets in place ( I couldn't pass up the GREEN Stuff):heh:.

It's a 2010/2011 Model made by Dtech Inc his headquartes are located in Soanaway, WA. A nice guy i heard:biggrin1:

Glass cut and placed, here are some images of the NEW/OLD refuguim. Old 55gal tank i had:biggrin1:
dscn1335i.jpg

dscn1324e.jpg

dscn1334f.jpg

dscn1330w.jpg

dscn1328y.jpg

dscn1336mh.jpg

So Mike and i do Windows, Decks, and Doors so we have ALOT of extra glass around:heh:, so we cut up 5 pieces from a old jobs and cleaned them up nice and neat and placed them in off MANY designs and research. 3 for the input and 2 for the output (did'nt really need the 2 for the out could've done one but wanted to test it out). So now 30hr curing (6 extra hours to be safe:wink:) then 2days of water testing outside to see if it will hold. Then LS/LR/(maybe MUD) setup, then Operation NEW Stand!!!:badgrin: starts next week. Thanks again and the High Tech Refuguim you see in beginning of this thread is available (spec's and blue prints) upon request LOL.

Dtech07

Looks Great! The only thing I would do at this point is to get rid of that center brace in the middle. If your going to run a refugium, your going to want a light thier and it will be in the way, and if you put a skimmer in their it will probibly be in the way for that to. You can replace it by putting a couple of thinner stronger braces above the baffles.

good job

mojo

Looks Great! The only thing I would do at this point is to get rid of that center brace in the middle. If your going to run a refugium, your going to want a light thier and it will be in the way, and if you put a skimmer in their it will probibly be in the way for that to. You can replace it by putting a couple of thinner stronger braces above the baffles.

good job

mojo

Mojo, thinking about it, wouldn't the baffles in there strengthen the walls enough to where a center brace isn't even needed anymore? Seems logical, but I'm not too bright sometimes LOL!

Tank looks awesome. It was cool meeting you at the frag swap the other day. Glad to see that DTECH INC has hit the ground running. :)

Thanks, It was very nice to meet Most of you:biggrin1:, i felt like my kids use to when we went that candy store at the mall; also ALL of the "To Cool Reefers" that wereat the Swap was very upbuilding and supportive. It's nice to be welcomed.

Tank Talk:

Ok I wanted to cut that piece out but was't sure if it would lose "Hull Intergrity Captain" that also saves me on designing a different LED fixture, now i go with ALL Out:heh:. Thanks again and will be at the South Hill gathering and Seamax in Cali & Seatac and please forgive me if i didn't meet you at the Swap and lets talk at the next Gathering. I'll post before I commit to get feed back before mistakes (some of them)and Thanks Alot again.

Dtech07/Darryl

Here are updated pictures, I figured I should post some I was told that I really have a tank and was just a on looker.

4c1c92d5-44fb-1518.jpg

4c1c92d5-4509-a1bf.jpg

4c1c92d5-4514-554e.jpg

4c1c92d5-4520-e609.jpg

4c1c92d5-452b-90f6.jpg

4c1c92d5-4546-a7dd.jpg

4c1c92d5-4552-8f89.jpg

4c1c92d5-455e-00f0.jpg

4c1c92d5-456c-e88a.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343767952.741521.jpg

The refuigum has been up for 7 months, I make my own EVERYTHING as far as foods (thx Mojo, and Eric), Thx Nata for all the great deals :). Everything grows like weeds and the wars are starting. Cant wait till the Bob Moore Frag Swap I'm hoping to share. Josh (indoor Reef) for great deals and help. And Red C Aquarium for the very nice deals and conversation last week at your store I'll be back soon to see ya. And to everyone else from Reef Frontiers who has helped me in this hobby, thanks for your Patients, time and knowledge it really has helped and means a lot to me.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Dtech07/Darryl

And if I forgot you please forgive me

DoD

Back