Tank sitter needed .... for a week in March..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hi guys, I am looking for a tank sitter to babysit my tanks for about a week.

That person will need to come by once a day, and do a couple of things. I will try to make it as easy as it is, and print out a procedures list.

The things to do will consist of topping off tanks with freshwater (due to evaporation), and feeding fishes, and also changing a little bit of water in a couple smaller tanks (every other day is fine).

I would prefer that the person comes in the evenings, rather than the morning, but either is fine, as long as it stays constant (if you pick evenings, do evenings each day...and so on).

I will have timers for all my lights, so I don't think that should be a problem.

I am looking for someone from possibly the 14th-20th of March. I am willing to offer some baby Onyx clownfishes to the person that will help. I am thankful there is a great club here.

Best,
Ilham

Hey if I lived closer and If I wasn't leaving for Hawaii this Sunday I would totally help you out!;) I'm going to risk it with a friend and hopefully they follow the detailed instructions:lol:

Actually, we're going to Hawaii, too... ;) so we will be needing a tank sitter..

Best,
Ilham

Hey Ilham,
I can do it for you for sure the 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. After that I won't be quite so close to Seattle, but maybe someone else can step up for the other days, or I can just make the run if needed. I love seeing your baby clowns!
Susie :)

I can do it around 6 PM every day if those two people cant do it, my brother will be coming with me but doesnt expect anything out of it(My brother is Edwing206 on reeffrontiers) where do you live? I live in Shoreline so if you live in north seattle then thats close to me, either way i can do it. I dont know if you wanted to get some one you know personally but i am availible. Let me know.

Back