TapaTalk info

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think the buy/sell forums have been the most important to me over the years. Honestly I never understood the negativity over them. I have been able to afford this hobby though them, I have met reefers and developed friendships that I would not have otherwise. I love tapatalk and it had turned me into a very active member but unfortunately now I can't view part of this site. I love the new classified section don't get me wrong, just wish I could view the new posts on tapa.

LOL just spend a few days on the other side here OCD and you will get a clear picture. I do really feel they provide a good thing for folks, for the exact same reasons you stated and thats why we have kept a form of them online. Anyway I am trying to submit another forum that is just classifieds for tapatalk, but it has not been verified yet. If it works I will post it.

Mojo

Yea that didnt work, sorry bud. I tried but their not interested in any thing else beyond the standard forums. I did start another thread so read that and let me know if you find anything

Hey Mike! Was there someone specific you contacted when setting up RF on tapatalk? I love how it works on my iPhone, but it isn't supported on the iPad (forum runner is the iPad app) which IMO doesn't compare to tapatalk. I'd really like to contact the people responsible for tapatalk to find out if they can make it iPad compatible or if it is in the plans. If you didn't specifically contact anyone, they I'll try digging into it a bit myself to see if I can find out this stuff. Forum runner isn't bad and does the job, just tapatalk rocks!!! :)

That's what I am going to try and do today. I am getting use to the forum runner after messing with it a bit, but if they can get tapatalk to work properly then that would be great! :)

I didn't see your message until after I already searched for it lol! I eventually found their contact through their app. Just emailed them so we'll see what they say. :)

Last edited:
Well guess they don't have any plans for the iPad or they or on vacation because I never heard back from them. I got an email notification saying they received my email and someone would respond soon, but nothing yet. So I guess forum runner it is! :p

What happened Mojo? People don't respond to your emails either?? LOL!!

On a side note, this forum runner isn't bad at all. The only downside to it, is it doesn't show the latest post when it previews a thread. Jut shows the first post so you sometimes will not know if the thread has been updated. Other than that, it has some neat features and I think iphone users can get a copy as well.

I updated my Tapatalk last night, the new update listed Ipad support! So there you go Krish, will you let me know how it works out for you?

I updated my Tapatalk last night, the new update listed Ipad support! So there you go Krish, will you let me know how it works out for you?

Sorry I missed this! Works great! Everytime I go to use my ipad, I am torn between which to use (ie Forum Runner or tapatalk) LOL!! Love them both, but RF needs to update their plug in for tapatalk so that we can access all of the new features. :)

Back