Tattooed fish?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That is a shame! I don't think any respectable store should sell these fish, I know I would not do bussiness with a store that had those.

i agree...i'm sure it's painful for those poor fish........that is awful!!!!!!!! maybe someone will tatoo the store owner who sells them!

If you put a bunch of monkeys in a room with a bunch of computers for a bunch of years, they would come up with that idea too.

I think every LFS has thoes dyed fish.

If you put a bunch of monkeys in a room with a bunch of computers for a bunch of years, they would come up with that idea too.

darn.... i better get rid of my monkeys :lol::p.

it's sad that they are doing that to the fishes

maybe someone will tatoo the store owner who sells them!

he's probably all tattoed and since he didn't have any spots left to tattoo he's now doing the fishes :p.

LOL! You know...Tattoo-ing a fish would probably be a cool way to propose to your girlfriend. Give her a beta as a gift with "Marry me" across him...Maybe not a beta. He may be too short and it might just say "Marr" :p

Ackkk - that's just rediculous & mean. A tattoo needle on an animal that size would be like shoving a pen (or worse) into one of our bodies over and over again. Not cool.

Back