TDS Meter bulk order......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Matt!
It will save everyone that wants in on shipping including yourself....

Ok...... Who would like their meter to be sent to Matts house say "I".

Thats fine with me if you need to save on shipping. I'm lazy and would prefer directly to my apartment. I forgot, did you already account for shipping to my place or in bulk?

Just FYI about paypal. Its VERY difficult to dispute charges with paypal. I do not suggest paying for things with a pay pal account without using a credit card unless you are very confident things wont turn out for the worse.

johnehr said:
Thats fine with me if you need to save on shipping. I'm lazy and would prefer directly to my apartment. I forgot, did you already account for shipping to my place or in bulk?

We paid him a 1.00 extra and that was to cover the cost of the paypal fee as well as bulk shipping. At least that is the way I understood it.

If you can't make it over to my place I could either meet you somewhere or else just mail it to you. No biggie to me.

johnehr said:
Just FYI about paypal. Its VERY difficult to dispute charges with paypal. I do not suggest paying for things with a pay pal account without using a credit card unless you are very confident things wont turn out for the worse.

have you had bad experiences with paypal? i've heard others having issues with paypal as well. I've never had an issue with them and I've had a few disputes.

johnehr,

I can ship it directly to you if you like. I will just need to charge you shipping from here to your house. The shipping charges from the company to my place was divided up over the entire order. So it was really cheap. :D I am just trying to save others a few more bucks if they so choose.....

I would say go ahead and ship mine to Matts. Since Tom is still in Germany and doesnt have alot of internet time I'd say go ahead and send his to Matts also. Ill pick up both.

Thanks
Don

We did a group buy at DFWMAS with these exact same TDS meters and within 3 days we had for 40 people wanting them.
I use mine all the time and it works great.
Good luck with this group buy.
Dave

Yeah I noticed that! I thought picking one up for $38 was a good deal until I saw the multiple order discount. Deals like these will help make the hobby grow by oftering high tech equipment to the "little guy". As we all know water quality is top on the list for optimal coral health and growth.....

i definitely agree! a great deal. i've been meaning to buy one for a while.

Greg - when do you expect the order?

Back