Thamarind Thai (Dang's) Tank - DIAL UP BEWARE!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Katchupoy

Hello to all,

I just want to share to you the pictures I've taken from my recent visit to Thamarind Thai's (DANG) tank in Redmond.

I hope you like it...

P3263365.JPG

P3263366.JPG

P3263367.JPG

P3263368.JPG

P3263369.JPG

P3263370.JPG

P3263371.JPG

P3263372.JPG

P3263373.JPG

P3263374.JPG

Last edited:
I got to admit, dang's tanks looks great even better in person. Katchupoy thanks for posting dangs tank. If guys have a chance, go to dang restaurant and visit his tank. You wont be disappointed. =) Food is great too!!!!

reeffan

Pretty impressive...I like the aquascaping...

And very nice photos Ceasar...well done...

How big is that tank?

MikeS

Now that is one impressive tank. One day I might be blessed with such a beauty!!!!!

great job and keep it up

Duane

Hi Dang :)
Very nice! I also will say it's much better in person to enjoy over a few Thai beers :D and great food.

Thanks for posting Cesar.

Regards,
Kevin

Thank you Cesar!

Dang - your tank is absolutely beautiful!!!

thanks for all good words guy,,very hard work,i will give all credit to my neice (oum)when it's come to all hard work,,cleanning ,,keep up what ever go wrong ,,good supported,,woke up 2-3AM to check out the tank at the restaurant/alarm goes off,,no complained.,,
Kevin,,thai reef always goes good with thai beer,don't you think?,and thanks for all the pieces you shared with me :lol:

Last edited:
Nice pix Cesar. Do you have any pix of the 2 anemone/soft coral tanks in the back of the restaurant? Thanks.

Cool tank, Dang. I need to go eat over there again.

Last edited:
I have been hearing about Dang's tank the last couple of days and other than the one picture in the current thread I had not had the chance to really appreciate the beauty of this tank. All I have to say is WOW!!!

If there's a thread that deserves to be brought back from the depths of the archives is this, here's a bump for your tank Dang ;)

Excellent bump Geroge....:D

Honsetly, that tank is one of the most beautiful and artistic tanks I have seen, it would be a shame to no longer have it out there to inspire us...:D

MikeS

Back