• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thank you doods

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Thank you doods for holding my rainbow monti :)...it was nice meeting Tim and seeing Mark in there.
your store is really nice doods !! .
Now one thing i'm never gonna forget is THE BABY CLAM !!!

the one in the Elos tank (i believe that's the one by the cash machine :p .... i just drooled right away so me don't remember :lol:) ... you will see the baby clam !!! it's so so so so so cute !!!

No seriously it's cute !!! :D .

Thank you again .

(i believe that's the one by the cash machine)

All she remebers is the cash machine:rolleyes: You guys better get security cameras for the next time she goes in there:lol:

Pics Gabbs Pics!!!:D

Thank you for the kind words Gaby! That baby clam came in attached to the side of a montipora rock. Can you say freebie! Pretty crazy...or as Bolun would say...Cwazy:)

Thank you for the kind words Gaby! That baby clam came in attached to the side of a montipora rock. Can you say freebie! Pretty crazy...or as Bolun would say...Cwazy

yeah talk about freebie :D ...how big is that nano?
like i said i won't be able to forget that baby clam .

Gabby, I got the other one. They are pretty cute. Like tiny fuzzy dice.

Cy, what salinity do you keep your frag tank at? For some strange reason, the bag water tested a little bit low to me?

ohh dude gaby, i got one of those baby clams too. its doing well and FINALLY put its foot down.

aahhh that's so cute.... those clams seriously are adorable :) .
I'm even getting tempted .

yup. btw, you wanna buy sunset ??? 1" piece 70$? im working out a group order from a guy in cali i know. he frags them from his basketball sized mother

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .... not right now but may be next month :) if you think you can wait :lol: .

Gabby, I got the other one. They are pretty cute. Like tiny fuzzy dice.

Cy, what salinity do you keep your frag tank at? For some strange reason, the bag water tested a little bit low to me?

Hi Mike,

We shoot for 1.023-1.025 for all of our systems containing corals. I tested it monday and got 1.024. Thats with a freshly calibrated refractometer and a floating arm hydrometer. What reading did you get?

Hi Mike,

We shoot for 1.023-1.025 for all of our systems containing corals. I tested it monday and got 1.024. Thats with a freshly calibrated refractometer and a floating arm hydrometer. What reading did you get?

1.024 on the money. I figured you would be running 1.026 in your frag tank as many recommend that. But beings that your frags looked better than mine...:lol: :lol:

You'd have too talk to Tim on this one. He's been talking about getting one for prop work He may already have something in the works. PM barrierreeftc and see what he says.

ohh boy ....well i guess that if you have people fighting at your store over that coral, you know who to blame :lol: :D .

Back