Thank you from Virginia Beach

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MAGDRL Mom

Critters
Anthony, we very much enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach. I cannot begin to tell you how you have affected the HRRC community and inspired so many to be better stewards of our Reef Gardens.

Additionally, coral farming is another area that you have inspired.

Now, if I had even half your energy, I think I could move mountains! :D

I too would like to thank you for coming to Virginia Beach. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with you. I would have liked to pick your brain a little more about your take on CITES and what you have seen in your travels that tells if it is working or not. Many of the things you talked to us about are things that I teach every year in my AP Environmental Science class. My kids would have loved listening to you. Thank you for your commitment to this great hobby and sharing your experiences and knowledge with us on many different levels. I hope to see you again some day. Maybe even an encore performance, hint hint.

Thanks again for spending time with us!

the pleasure was mine, my friends... I learn so much for chatting with so many folks of shared interest yet diverse experiences.

I'm looking foward to visiting again soon :)

We plan on holding you to that visit. You had a huge impact on the people in this area and brought an energy and enthusiasm that's infectious.

Back