Thank you Reef Frontiers!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

50 posts

yes be patient ask questions on your setup. make sure to read all posts and check dates before bringing up old threads (mostly in sale threads) :D And make your own post introducing yourself to the rf community and show pics of what ya got and before long you will have a bunch nore knowledge and posts :D

30 days is still way better than 90. Start a build thread. We'd love to see your tank!!!

I just want to give kudos to this site, it's mods, and it's members. I am also a member on another site where you have to have 50 posts and 3 months as a member before you can even SEE the fs/ft threads! It is so nice to feel welcomed and not like I have to prove myself before being able to post on here. If it wasn't for this site, I really wouldn't have ever even set my tank up. Thanks guys for making this THE BEST reef site on the net!

great website indeed

Well, what do you think now? I have been a member for many years but I can't even get to the FS posts now due to the new rules because I don't have enough posts. WTH!!

Criminy folks! There are plenty of avenues to buy/sell whatever you want. Thanks to the efforts of our owners/moderators the beauty of this forum is being preserved. Thanks Scooter, Krish, Sid, and all the contributors in keeping the decorum! I feel like a mountain dew.

Back