Thanks all

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Salty D-O-G

I just want to say that this site is a awesome learning place. I am honored to be a memeber and it is amazing that in this day and age of selfishness and treachery that people give here willingingly and without prejudice. I do a huge amount of reading here. I read everything and it's a lot to take in but, I'm getting the opportunity to learn from others journey's in this wonderful hobby. I plan to be around a very long time and hopefully someday people can lean on me for this valuable advice. In the famous words of Wayne and Garth......"We're not worthy, we suck, we're scum............:lol: :lol:

Jerry Erbes

Jerry, I totally agree. I have only been hear for 6 months or so but have learned alot. Ebveryone here is great and my tank is to show for it. See photo gal. Your from Ellsworth. I'v been to Highland, Blue hill, deer isle and surrounding areas. We rented homes for our vaca. What's it like there in the winter???

RF rocks!!!:D I've learned a lot from these guys here! Still don't know much, but know a lot more than when I first joined:p You gotta love the atmosphere here:)

Back