Thanks for having me.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

newlyreefd

Hello I'm Dave. Not really new to the hobby. I've had a 55gal for over 10yrs. Started out FOWLR then I advanced to reefing. Was doing really well until real life and moving took its toll. On me and my poor tank. My tank has never had a sump. I always used HOB stuff. Now I'm starting a 40gal breeder w/20gal long sump. I'm going to do it right this time. And take my time doing it. I look forward to talking to you guys and thanks again for having me.

Dave, we are glad to have you here. There is a lot of info here and a lot of helpful people. I look forward to following along with your 40B build.

Hello I'm Dave. Not really new to the hobby. I've had a 55gal for over 10yrs. Started out FOWLR then I advanced to reefing. Was doing really well until real life and moving took its toll. On me and my poor tank. My tank has never had a sump. I always used HOB stuff. Now I'm starting a 40gal breeder w/20gal long sump. I'm going to do it right this time. And take my time doing it. I look forward to talking to you guys and thanks again for having me.

Is the new tank going to be drilled?

Hi Dave! Welcome :) I too just started a 40B build. Put my baffles in my 20L sump tonight actually. Looking forward to your build too!

Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.

Back