Thanks PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dylan,

Glad you could make it! I noticed you kept busy with the camera, can't wait to see some pics. :)

I would like to thank PSAS and the sponsers for such a great event. It was nice meeting so many people in the hobby and I look forward to many more meetings.
And Mike, what can I say, your tank was absolutly mezmorizing - what an inspiration.

I am glad everyone had a good time, the day turned out perfect weather wise and it looked like everyone had a good time. The party actually just ended about an hour ago, lol. So now I need more coffie...much more coffie

Mike

Wow!I knew you were having fun today!Congratulation to a very succesful event!I'm a thousand miles away but I can imagine what a great time you had today! What about some pics for us to see!

mojoreef said:
I am glad everyone had a good time, the day turned out perfect weather wise and it looked like everyone had a good time. The party actually just ended about an hour ago, lol. So now I need more coffie...much more coffie

Mike

I did have one negative about the meeting! Peopleleft too quickly! :) I was trying to meet everyone. Being from tri-cities and meeting all of the wonderful folks from PSAS was excellent. I think the best part was meeting the man, the myth, the legend, MOJO himself! What a wealth of knowledge and experience. Thanks for the hospitality for my wife and I. The pleasure was all mine in meeting and sharing with all of you. Hope for a reunion in August at our big shindig.

I am going to echo Angel's sentiments, there just wasn't enuf time to meet everyone. I want to thank all of the PSAS for their hospitality, it was great meeting the bunch of you that I did, and for the next time, I'll meet the rest, I hope!!!
A special thanx to the proprietor of MOTEL MOJO, :D , without that couch, today would have been a real drag. Duane and I finally made it home at about 7:30.
Mike, your tank is dynamite, as is your knowledge base. Hope to pick your brain somemore in August.
Alice, isn't windex a wonderful thing? :D :D :D
Chuck and Mike, you guys do a great job with this place, keep it up!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What more can I say, Charlie summed it all up for me as well.

There are parts of me I'm not sure will ever feel again but it was well worth every minute of it to be able to meet all of you and finally be able to put faces to a few of the names.

Thanks again Mike, your couch was perfect :)

Duane

Brad, we all know that you don't smile....

I had a blast watching everyone win something....I think I am kind of glad I didn't win that tank.... thanks to everyone for being so friendly and I had a blast getting to know all of you, especially you Brad : ) I can tell that you are secretly a shy person aren't you?

Hey, even the food was great! Just a blast!

Toothless. The truth is that I am so pretty and I try to look bad most of the time and not smile.

It was great having you folks over and meeting some new members and seeing some of the old crusties again!!.

Having put together a few of these raffles for the club in past years, I just wanted to give a big hand to the BOD of the PSAS. I have to say it was the best pulled off raffle I have ever been to!! bar none. They did a great job on orginizing it, gathering an awesome amount of quality items and then making a fun event. We had close to a hundred folks at my house for this and after the BOD folks left you could tell anyone had ever been thier. Man my kids make more of an impact every day then all the club folks did.

So a big round of applause for the BOD folks of our club, we are truly lucky to have folks willing to do so much work for our benefit!

Mike

Glad to hear your place was in good shape at the end of the day Mike. That was the plan. I know everyone I talked to seemed to have a lot of fun.

A big thanks to all of the sponsors who made the raffle possible, to Mike for providing a location, and to all of those who attended making theevent both fun and a huge success. I know I had a great time, although I lost some of my voice by the end of it all.

Great event folks! Many thanks to PSAS and Mike for an excellent BBQ! Dylan...how 'bout some shots of the tank, I know you got quite a few ;)

Back