Thanks PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah, around 150. I got busy with work stuff, I'll try to get to it sometime in the next couple days. I wanna be able to spend more time with those in Photoshop than I did with the BBQ snapshots. =)

-Dylan

DisturbedReefer said:
Great event folks! Many thanks to PSAS and Mike for an excellent BBQ! Dylan...how 'bout some shots of the tank, I know you got quite a few ;)

Great pics! Thank you!

You gotta love the one of Sheila winning the calc reactor. :)

lol, I would like to thank PSAS for the calcium reactor. I was planning on a softy tank
so this has completely changed everything. I was up until 4 a.m. reading about calcium reactors that night. I went with the biggest tank I could fit in the area that I
have which I left no room for anything else so I'm trying to find some help drilling holes in my wall to keep it in the next room.

Sheila, You are a very very lucky person... I was praying really hard for that skimmer but I think you MOJO is better than mine...

Katchupoy said:
Dylan, Those are one of the best shots Ive seen in terms of color saturation and composition.... What camera did you use?
Very nice, very nice.....

I use a Canon 20D w/ a couple F2.8L zoom lenses.

The saturation and color is mostly a function of RAW + Photoshop after the fact though, I spend 2-10 minutes per picture getting those factors balanced the way I like them.

(Look for a RAW tutorial coming soon to an RF forum near you!) :D

-Dylan

mojoreef said:
It was great having you folks over and meeting some new members and seeing some of the old crusties again!!.

Ouch! I think I was identified as an "old crusty".

Great tank Mike. I got some good ideas just seeing your tank. Wish I had the room you do (makes me want a bigger tank.......again).

Thanks for the party,

Doug

Back