• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The best thing about OBD!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jerrow

I have discovered the absolute best thing (and most important) about OBD... Customer service. Especially that important "service after the sale" concept.

Eric, Mike and Rebecca - thank you for 10+ emails and 5+ phone calls over the past 24 hours. Your dedication to your customers is greatly appreciated.

+1 on that!!!!! Very helpful and great people to work with. Went out of their way to make sure the LED lights I purchased were working properly....

hey Thanks guys. It's truly what we pride ourselves in. We are nothing without all of you and we know that so we will always go the extra mile whenever it is needed... and sometimes even when it's not ;)

+1 on customer service, I stopped in the store Saturday to talk about the Helios LED's and he took down a light and held it over another tank so i could get an idea of how they looked at 12 inches off the water. He answered copious amounts of questions and was so so helpful. An awesome addition and resource to the community. Thank you again Eric.

Well... I'd go just for the Hugs :whoo: sorry Eric :lalala: and NO I did not mean Mojo either

Seriously though, "Great People do Great Things" and as I've said before we need to show our support and approval by droppin a little coin thus saying "We like y'all and want to see you stick around"

Cheers, Todd

Well... I'd go just for the Hugs :whoo: sorry Eric :lalala: and NO I did not mean Mojo either

Seriously though, "Great People do Great Things" and as I've said before we need to show our support and approval by droppin a little coin thus saying "We like y'all and want to see you stick around"

Cheers, Todd

Exactly. I'll spend $5 or $10 more to keep some GOOD locals in business. OBD is my go to place for my supplies now.

Back