The building of the beast.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

your tank is awesome! sorry to hear about your leak but i guess if its going to happen lucky there was nothing in there! looking forward to seeing the pics of when you get it up and running again!

Sorry to hear the seam bustin', your tank was truly a "beautiful beast." I'm looking forward to the next version of the beast though. ;)

p.s.

My tank is a lower case "l" compared to yours. lol.

Gimmitto your setup is real sweat, much more of a cleaner setup then ever was, keep it up it will be a stunning tank when complete and mature.

Skimmy The new tank is pretty much just rocks/water and fish right now, couple of corals but I have not really brought in any of my old corals yet. Still working out the bugs and being lazy

Mojo

What the Swimming pools is closing down for cleaning? No that tank is Eye popping, it truly shows you love for this hobbie (way of life). Thanks Mojo

Dtech07

Matt, Hi, been along time, This is Nicholas, the one you donated your skimmer stones to. I am truly sorry to here about your build, Mine did the same thing, just we were no at home. Lucky my wife is more into the hobby, and now we have a larger tank, and a larger skimmer, We have had it also up for a year but im waiting on a custom controller to fire it up, let me know if you come across a person that is capable of making one.

:jaw:That tank was...... I'm at a loss for words and that dosen't happen much. Sorry to hear the tank broke a seam, but glad you didn't thow in the towel. I couldn't have been easy.

Well had something show up yesterday....

2012-04-16_15-51-53_648.jpg

Now I think it might take a few days to pry this thing out of the box..but looking good so far.

2012-04-16_15-55-53_832.jpg

Congrats Mike, I know its been a long time on hold to get these Bad Boys here and fired up. Cannot wait to see them all lit up, then the fun really begins... what corals and where to place them all.

Cheers, Todd

Yea its been awhile Todd, but they are hear finally can get some of my babies back now. Putting this thing over my tank is going to be a bit of a challenge though, we will get her done

Mike

I sure hope you have a good plan in mind, I sure dont wnt to be holding that thing over my head longer than 5 min. waiting for you to line up some holes !!!!

Better order up some pizza and soft drinks, and a couple more strong arms, dont need to tweek any bodies back trying to get this in your sump room
Your fish will be able to see what they are eating. LOL

Back