The building of the beast.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I sure hope you have a good plan in mind, I sure dont wnt to be holding that thing over my head longer than 5 min. waiting for you to line up some holes !!!!

It should go in well if I can get some one with SKILL to drill the mounting holes!! :)

No beer and pizza I am watching my figure!!

Mike

You guys are too funny. This sounds like a total comedy routine to stand back and observe. Let me know when it happens so I can sell tickets to watch.

I'll buy one Eric :popcorn: :couch2: always in for a good comedy show :yo: . Seriously though, Mike let me know which day you have planned for this and I'll try and sneak away from the Honey-Do's for a day to give you a hand.

Cheers, Todd

Hey Mike. I did a quick read of the thread to catch up on where you're at with the build. (I'm the guy you met at the last PSAS who was asking about LEDs. You couldn't believe I wasnt on any forum other than PSAS). I finally made it here. Anyway, send me a pm if you need help when the time comes to mount the stadium lighting. I dont live too far away. I was a cabinet maker in a past life and I'm good at holding things as long as they aren't over 5'. There are some physical limitations to a person of my stature.

Hey Halmus good to see ya and I am glad you made it over here!! I am still trying to figure out how to mount them and to get them in the back fish room, lol But thanks for the offer we should get together some time soon.

Mike

"Clam corner," I like it! I'll have to use that for my tank too, lol.

Back