The darkness

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yes get gears of wars its a great game man. what is your gamer id name??? Mine is NextBRADY816 I beat the first graw game it was good. Im getting madden 08, bio shock, tiger woods 08 in aug... 180 bones and thats not counting taxs

Yeah that is pretty sweet cuz my xbox and 2 of my friends just crashed. We all got the famous blinking red lights of death within about a week of each otehrs. Although xbox is going to ship fix and ship back for free. Im still out for about 6-8 weeks =[ =[

oh and just an fyi halo 3 comes out 9/25. you would have been a whole 2 months behind everyone else lol.

Woops, yeah I meant September.

I bought my Xbox at Costco, they're great for returning defective product. When I first plugged mine in the thing had a red light when I hit the open button on the disk tray. Works fine now though.

-Elliott

Yeah I did. Works great now. If there's any trouble, costco will be getting a warranty claim from me :)

I joined Xbox Live, my username is Snowboarda42

I was playing GRAW 2, holy crap I suck. I don't know how, but I ended up having to play people that were ranked WAY higher than I was.

Yeah that is pretty sweet cuz my xbox and 2 of my friends just crashed. We all got the famous blinking red lights of death within about a week of each otehrs. Although xbox is going to ship fix and ship back for free. Im still out for about 6-8 weeks =[ =[

you know that happened to us yesterday ...some red lines come up and you can't play anymore :doubt:, we don't know if it's because we left the game on the whole night and may be it just got super hot and crashed :confused:, the husband just e mail the xbox company and they're gonna send us a new one.
it really really freaking sucks because we won't be able to watch 300 in the xbox :mad:

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant leave the game on all night....good luck with getting a replacement

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! you cant leave the game on all night....good luck with getting a replacement

ya the kid forgot to turned it off, we were so sad because we thought it was the end for us :(

yeh if you got the 3 red flashing lights on the circle then call and you send it in the fix and send back and you dont pay a dime. Lame ass xbox. I went to drop it off at the ups store to ship back to them and they just saw the box and said another xbox huh. LoL she told me they get like 3-4 a day coming through

I still need another game. I like FPS, I think I might go for gears of war. But I heard its really short too...

I keep watching the Halo 3 Previews. I also like the looks of Mass Effect.

Hey Gaby. When you get your xbox back check out this site. http://benheck.com/ He shows you how to check if you have the new GPU heat sink with out opening the box. (with camera) If your lucky and you do get the new heat sink you should be problem free as far as the 3RL.

Just out of curiosity did you have your dvd firmware flashed?

Brian

Back