The Final Decision - PSAS President 2008--2009

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Vicki

Anemone
Your Board of Directors of the Puget Sound Aquarium Society has conducted a Poll for the President of PSAS for 2008--2009.

The final decision is Mark (Skimerwhisperer).

Congratulation Mark and we welcome you and your experience to the Board.

Congradulations!

Congradulations Mark! :) Like Dang said, lets do our best to make this the best place.:)

thank you very much everyone.

despite what has occured in this extremely volatile election, i want to assure EVERY PSAS SPONSOR AND MEMBER that it is my utmost duty to uphold the high standard of meetings, events and relations with sponsors and members that psas has worked so hard at building.
again, let me reiterate, just because i suggested atonomy for psas doesnt mean i dont greatly appreciate the sponsor stores, as has been connotated in the heated presidential debates.
i apologize in advance if anyone is offended by my ideas, history, or attitude, as i am a loud mouth professional who speaks his mind, and believes in freedom of expression. to the point of fault:)
and i publicly welcome feedback or scrutiny from any sponsor or member, but i do ask that you contact me PRIVATELY, and give me an opportunity to personally help you with any issues you might have, as opposed to posting on public forums here on RF.

now, i am off to start going through all the psas club business, as i have alot to catch up on:)

thank you again to all who supported me, i will do my very best to not let anyone down!!! i make you that promise here and now, and i scincerely hope that the psas meetings and website will be a fun, informative and cool place for everyone to meet, relax and enjoy this fine hobby we love so much!!

Mark,,,i belived you can do it,,,this is the most chanlenging hobby i 'd ever had,,flying radio control air plane going 95-110 mph for pylon racing was thrill and exciting ,,very high %chance of crash and burn,,,and this
relax and enjoy this fine hobby we love so much!! i will stay on long as i can hand it...cheer to you again ,,.

Last edited:
Mark,,,i belived you can do it,,,this is the most chanlenging hobby i 'd ever had,,flying radio control air plane going 95-110 mph for pylon racing was thrill and exciting ,,very high %chance of crash and burn,,,and this
relax and enjoy this fine hobby we love so much!! i will stay on long as i can hand it...cheer to you again ,,.

thanks to you dang!!! :)
i did some rc planes but never anything going 100mph racing around pylons:eek:...i was to busy crashing $200 planes to worry about crashing $2000 planes:D

now rockets...thats another story...years of building/launching/blowing up rockets...:)
but hells yeah...reefing beats them all as far as complexity...utter craziness!!

Congratulations Mark!

Your experience with the club and your energy will be an asset to the BOD.

Congratulations Mark. I am sure the club will move forward in the right direction in your presidency.

Back