The official Bob Moore 2012 thread!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am certainly glad to hear everyone had such a great time. Too bad you weren't able to make it duane. There will always be more shows though :)

@Lorrie: Thanks, I'm glad the show went off with minimal issues and everyone had a good time. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Tom you did a great job! Thanks for the giveaway coral! Also thanks for the rock...that saves me a TON of money on getting the 20H set up a home. Everything I got looks ALMOST as good as they did when the vendors had them! :) It was definitely worth the trip as my tank is now STOCKED with stuff and I got a pair of clowns from Red C also. They have great personality and have eaten today already. For what I was looking to get I would say the vendors did a great job on throwing my budget out the window with the prices they had on everything.
Also thanks to Lorrie for hooking me up with some great coral. I love it all and once the toadstool opens up I'm sure it'll look amazing too!
All in all it was great to go and great to see and meet all new people since this was my first event.

Thanks for the great job!!! First time there and will definatly be back. Good to put some faces with some of the members and vendors that were there. My son was super excited with all the coral he got during the raffle to put in his newer 24g aquapod. Everything looked great this morning. Look forward to more events and next years Bob Moore.

Wayne

Thanks Tom ,and all PSAS staff for hosting this event and for all the vendors and clubs for setting up and bringing us those great new additions for our tanks.It was great meeting old friends and making new ones.I had a great time and cannot wait for the next one...

I had a lot of fun. Thank you PSAS for organizing this event, Tom you did a great job!! Vendors brought so many nice corals, hope you see you back again.

yah it was a fun time. thanks psas. i was able to pick up a couple nice bright yellow zoas and a nice clam :)

I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, but here's some.

The Barrier Reef Crew

6872634117_a399083cc1_b.jpg

Gonzo, attempting the "cool look!"

6872629453_d17838a6a2_b.jpg

Chris, from Reefkoi, a lil' more successful at pulling off the cool look, just a lil'.

6872628773_65dd51cb76_b.jpg

Henk, from CoralProps

6872630665_6e6a08444c_b.jpg

Aaron and Joanne, manning our SPCDA club booth

6872624041_1219f46860_b.jpg

6872622477_cec38a7de2_b.jpg

I am usually able to avoid any photographs, since the camera is always in my hands. Madison, my daughter, was able to sneak this one in...

6872636111_d82d53eca0_b.jpg

Ditto on the THx for posting them photos Michael. I still can't believe I had this marked wrong on the calander. :lol: I had it planned for this weekend. :doh:

Cheers,
Alex

Hey Tom, sooo.... Who Won the Moorish Idols and pair of gorgeous Flame Wrasses from 'Wet Pets Hawaii' after speaking with Les it sounds like they were exceptionally nice fish. We want to see some pics Man.

Cheers, Todd

Too bad I didnt get to meet the famous michael or get my photo taken by him .
Maybe next year.

I think Eric took a photo of my tank, please send the photos to [email protected] then I'll post them up here thanks Eric!!

Too bad I didnt get to meet the famous michael or get my photo taken by him .
Maybe next year.

I think Eric took a photo of my tank, please send the photos to [email protected] then I'll post them up here thanks Eric!!

HAHA nothing famous here at all. I looked for you but didn't see you. I was really hoping to meet you there!

Hey Tom, sooo.... Who Won the Moorish Idols and pair of gorgeous Flame Wrasses from 'Wet Pets Hawaii' after speaking with Les it sounds like they were exceptionally nice fish. We want to see some pics Man.

Cheers, Todd

The Flame wrasse pair was won by Marc (sorry forgot username). Amazingly enough BOTH of the idols were won by Jerry (cadillactattoo). Marc has already picked up the wrasse pair and the idols are still currently under my care until Jerry is ready for them. In the meantime i'm trying to fatten them up before they head out to their new home.

The Flame wrasse pair was won by Marc (sorry forgot username). Amazingly enough BOTH of the idols were won by Jerry (cadillactattoo). Marc has already picked up the wrasse pair and the idols are still currently under my care until Jerry is ready for them. In the meantime i'm trying to fatten them up before they head out to their new home.

Cool Tom, thanks for the response.

Cheers, Todd

Back