The PSAS January 2010 meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
The PSAS January 2010 meeting​
will be a speaker meeting with Marc Levenson. Marc is the owner of the website melevsreef.com where he shares several DIY projects and other reef keeping articles for the hobbyist. He is also working on a new website to be launched on 1/10/10.
At the meeting, Marc will be sharing his insights on “Large fish tanks and tank rooms”. Please welcome him in his visit to The Puget Sound Aquarium Society.

When?
January 16th, 2010 (1:00 PM – 5:00 PM)

Where?
Meridian Grange Hall #265
15422 SE 272nd St.
Kent, WA 98042-4231​

The PSAS January 2010 meeting​
will be a speaker meeting with Marc Levenson. Marc is the owner of the website melevsreef.com where he shares several DIY projects and other reef keeping articles for the hobbyist. He is also working on a new website to be launched on 1/10/10.
At the meeting, Marc will be sharing his insights on “Large fish tanks and tank rooms”. Please welcome him in his visit to The Puget Sound Aquarium Society.

When?
January 16th, 2010 (1:00 PM – 5:00 PM)

Where?
Meridian Grange Hall #265
15422 SE 272nd St.
Kent, WA 98042-4231​

bump still coming up

looking forward to this meeting. Hats off to the BOD for getting such a great speaker on a great topic. Hope it's a good turnout.

The timing is perfect! I am building a new tank room as we speak and I better put this on my calendar.

this one should be fun
After the talk there should be time for people to ask questions about alot of things ..
He does make some sweet sumps!!

I will be attending! Thanks SeattlesDarko for the information on the meeting. Is it ok if I bring my membership fee/information to the meeting?

I will be missing this meeting. It seems like it's going to be really interesting though! Wedding stuff right now takes priority since i don't have Seth to help me with the details!

Is it ok if I bring my membership fee/information to the meeting?
That's how we became members of PSAS in November '09. They had someone taking membership information at the front as soon as you entered the door.

I wish I wasn't going to miss this. I was going to become a member this month but now I have to leave town for work. I guess there is always next month.

I will be attending! Thanks SeattlesDarko for the information on the meeting. Is it ok if I bring my membership fee/information to the meeting?

Yes, you can sign up at the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Bump for an awesome meeting.

I hope we have a big turnout. Lets show Marc how many enthusiastic reefers the Greater Seattle area has involved in our club.

I will be missing this meeting. It seems like it's going to be really interesting though! Wedding stuff right now takes priority since i don't have Seth to help me with the details!

That's how we became members of PSAS in November '09. They had someone taking membership information at the front as soon as you entered the door.

I remember it as me running in there with a tazer and taking a membership card then Crystal beating me up and you giving her money....;)

Back