The Twin 180 Project

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sweet setup.
Do you get cramps in your neck watching tv or you really have the T.V. there to appease the family and look more at the tanks??LOL

My tv is only half as high it it hurts my neck that tv has got to kill your neck!

Someday when i get a bigger house my tanks are going to look like that. lol Someday......

Thanks yall. Actually our family is disfunctional and we all watch tv in our bedrooms lol. Every once in a blue moon ill watch the cubs play on it. Our furnature reclines back so its not to bad.

HA sounds like a "normal American family" LOL
Very nice stand and hood..
Well done
Now how bout some livestock pics??

Ditto live stock list and pictures! :p

Our house has a tv in all but two rooms i.e the kitchen and bathroom. lol

Ill have tomorow off and will snap some pics...just bought a juvie emperor angel last week in Houston, need to start documenting the color change.

Tank 1 has
A small purple tang
a tomini tang
a regal angel(1.5 years and counting)
mated pair of maroon clowns
Pj cardnal(a rescue)
a flame angel plus a single bartlett anthias
I am strongly considering an achilies tang..or perhaps some golden butterflys as well for that tank.

Tank 2 has
a medium yellow tang
a medium hippo tang
a small to medium powder brown white cheek tang
a coral beauty
one green chromis
a bangie sp cardnal
a bicolor dotty back
and a 3-4 inch juvie/changing emperor angel O boy she loves the zoanthids..I like the fish better anyway...corals are limited...a large toadstool leather some green nepthia...a green maxima..some frog spawn and hammers...Im moving away from corals towards fish more...

interesting setup. Does the vibration from the TV bother your fish at all or do you have cordless surround sound?

Our house has a tv in all but two rooms i.e the kitchen and bathroom. lol
I used to work for a 70 year old lady that always said "There are only two things you do in a bedroom, one is sleep and the other one is NOT watching TV." LOL

I would love to have cordless suround sound! I have not noticed any odd fish behavior when the tv is on. The only bad effect is from the wii system we play, I believe that it helped the death of my blonde naso, the fish was allready pretty high strung and nervous, whe passed away a few days of playing the game.

I would love to have cordless suround sound! I have not noticed any odd fish behavior when the tv is on. The only bad effect is from the wii system we play, I believe that it helped the death of my blonde naso, the fish was allready pretty high strung and nervous, whe passed away a few days of playing the game.
Dang sorry to hear that. I was just asking because about 10 years ago when I used to do fresh water, I had an australian arawana that was real jumpy. If the music was too loud, the vibrations would bother him very much. BTW cordless suround sound costs about 200-300 for the computer, not sure about the tv.

Back