There goes the neighborhood!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Emerald525

I am new to this site. I am very active with my local club PNWMAS and some people speak highly of this forum so I thought I would check it out and try to be more involved. :p

I am new to the hobby. Have had reef tank set up since May of 2009 but I am hooked and addicted and have still not lost passion!

I have 150 gallon reef, 150 gallon aggressive, a 34 gallon solona , and 2 14 gallon biocubes for frag tanks.

Heres a recent shot of my reef tank:
DSC06039ARW.jpg

here's another recent shot! It has grown from December 2009 LOL! Anemone is gone now kept stinging the high end corals! Now I have more room to pack frags!

DSC05964ARW.jpg

Here's a recent shot of the aggressive tank:D

DSC05966ARW.jpg

More pics to come!As you can see I have a lot of trags and would love to make trades!

Man they just let anyone into these places-welcome to the site, that a sweet looking tank-Shouldn't you be in rehab?

I think I know you lol
Welcome!

Oh no-I sign up and see "emerald" and then I see you too.
At least I signed up as an alias, I had to hide my identity.

Time to play "who am I"

I'm sure if you check my "other post" its a dead give away-oh the rics are doing awesome by the way!!

Glad to see some "locals" here

Last edited:
Man they just let anyone into these places-welcome to the site, that a sweet looking tank-Shouldn't you be in rehab?

Time to play "who am I"

I'm sure if you check my "other post" its a dead give away-oh the rics are doing awesome by the way!!

I think I know you too ;)

Beautiful pics, where ya from bud?

Sorry, I guess it doesn't say! Portland, OR!:D

I think I know you lol
Welcome!

Yeah there is something very familiar about you too!;)

The fts of the 150 is awesomeeee

But over all beautiful tanks, Welcome.

Thank you! I love bright colors!:D

Time to play "who am I"

Yes, yes you do:p
Hope the Aspera is doing well!

I know who you are! And yeah if they let you in here i guess they will let anyone in! I should be in rehab but hey there are worse vices right?! And you are one to talk!

Welcome! Awesome looking tanks! There is lots of good advice on here! All you gotta do is ask! Well and pay with some of those frags! ;) jk

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I don't mind giving out frags here and there for help! I'm liking this place so far. So much to figure out though!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I don't mind giving out frags here and there for help! I'm liking this place so far. So much to figure out though!

Give away some of your scolys :lol:
Do you still have some for sale or trade?

Back