• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

They're out!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Rob just gave me a call this afternoon and said they (Premium Aquatics) finally have the Tunze nano streams in stock! You know what that means:D Just thought I'd spread the word :)

Don't be jealous...Buy 1! or Two!

ppfff with this house thing, the only thing i hear from the husband's voice is .... no fish stuff :lol: .
I'm only allowed ot spend 15 bucks :p so i'll just have to make it my Christmas gift hopefully :lol:

FYI, we are almost sold out, down to just a few pumps left in stock. We are expecting another batch of them to come in early next week though.

Hey Chuck,

It looks like you "should" be fine. I won't be 100% sure until about an hour or so though. I will let you know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

everytime i see this thread ... i wanna throw myself on the floor and throw a tantrum like a little girl:( :p......i wish Christmas was a few days from now :doubt:

Got it today. It is in the tank and does wonders for the flow. Works like a charm and seems to be very quiet. My tank is in desperate need for flowrate so this seems to do the trick. I am actually thinking about another to go the opposite direction :)

These are a great idea. Very reasonably priced, fair water movement, very efficient and not super ugly. Love that they come with the magnet holder. Anyone actually try one yet?

Mat

These are a great idea. Very reasonably priced, fair water movement, very efficient and not super ugly. Love that they come with the magnet holder. Anyone actually try one yet?

Mat

Read Chuck's post right before yours;)

Got it today. It is in the tank and does wonders for the flow. Works like a charm and seems to be very quiet. My tank is in desperate need for flowrate so this seems to do the trick. I am actually thinking about another to go the opposite direction

Sounds good Chuck. Mine just went out yesterday it appears. I guess I'll see what it does next week:)

Got mine yesterday and put it in the tank today.
I think it's great.
Really adjustable and having it's own magnet holder is a real plus.
I removed to maxijet 1200's.

Quick question to those that have recieved their nanostreams, did you have any trouble with startup? When I first plug in the nanostream it seems to suck in water rather then push it out. After fiddeling it with a few seconds I put my hand over the water outlet on the stream(which in my case was sucking water in) and then it made a clicking noise and started pushing water at that point rather then sucking it. I thought it might have just been the first time so I unpluged it then plugged it back in and it started doing the same thing, sucking water rather then pushing it. Again I had to do the same thing to get it to work again.
Anyone else have this problem? I thought tunze was supposed to make quality stuff... I am not impressed.

I never experienced anything like that with mine:confused: That's really weird...Maybe you should contact Tunze about it. Just a thought:)

Last edited:
Back