three time loser!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the 3 time Loser??? Dan McGuire the over-hyped quarterback who did nothing in the NFL? I'm completely lost, with this post. As I'm sure the others are who have already viewed.

I may not agree with a person's politics but anyone who will put themselves out there to run and serve isn't a loser. They may prove to be poor leaders but that's another matter. I assure you, at that level of government they've all made mistakes and most have more than a few skeletons in their closet. Democrat or Republican, I keep hoping that some of these folks will start doing what's best for America and not just vote for an agenda that best serves their party. All this election time mudslinging and negativity simply highlights that for most it's more about the good of the party than it is the good of the nation.

Mike

Ahh fooey... I am really really sorry guys, but I have to close the thread :oops: Politics is one of the main topics not allowed to be discussed here on RF because of the direction they end up going. :rolleyes: Even in the water fountain it's not allowed which you can see by the sticky found here on top of the water fountain http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6028 Also, you can find it in the user agreement. Sorry again guys. I really hate having to spoil the party.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back