Three word game

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

really a girl

ROFL!!! Here's another one who shouldn't talk!!:lol: Hmmm...I wonder who this guy is in the picture from the thread, "Who are you, here is me" with the flourescent pink bracelet? Is it Ken-ya???? :lol: :lol:

Krish... If you would stop sending all those "spiffy pink braclets" as gifts I would feel better. I don't really want to hurt your feelings... but it makes me a little uncomfortable...

Krish... If you would stop sending all those "spiffy pink braclets" as gifts I would feel better. I don't really want to hurt your feelings... but it makes me a little uncomfortable...

ROFL!!! Good story mother goose!:p Why not take a photo with the bracelet off so we can see that tan!!!:lol:

to monkey around

krish75 said:
Why not take a photo with the bracelet off so we can see that tan!!!:lol:

Krish...please don't ask me to take things off and then take pictures...If I told you once..I've told you a million times... No means no!!

in the trees

Krish...please don't ask me to take things off and then take pictures...If I told you once..I've told you a million times... No means no!!

ROFL! Ok mother goose!:lol: Whatever makes you happy:lol: You wish someone would asked you to un-dress!!:lol: It's more like NO!!!!!! LEAVE IT ON!!!!!:lol:

swinging from tree

YOU TOO??? I thought I was the only one he keep asking.

and higher until

YOU TOO??? I thought I was the only one he keep asking.

ROFL! You guys are queer :confused: If it isn't enough for you guys to type my name all the time, now you want me to ask you guys to un-dress!! :eek: I got 3 words for your game Brenden...

Call Dr. Phil! :p

Krish...Denial and reflection will not help... You need to admit you have problem....

I called Dr. Phil since you PM'ed me his phone #. I told him what was going on. He wants your phone #. He said he would pose for you.

Last edited:
Back