Time for a new tank, input please

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

peddy10181

So I am back at it, took a year off after selling my 600 gallon FOWLR, been running bio cube for 5 months or so now but I want some thing bigger lol.

I keep looking at the cad light 100 gallon rimless tank, has any one on here had one?
But at the same time I like to shop at fish stores around where I live, I think we have a shop or 2 around Tacoma, Seattle that makes tanks. Has any one used them?

Was thinking I would look around this weekend, if you know a place I should go let me know ;) thanks.

Well then you better make a stop at Oceans by Design in South Center, they have both Glass and Acrylic custom tanks available.

Cheers, Todd

Ya they can pretty much custom make anything for u.
When im doing a tank i like to try an picture the shape i want. Also where it will b and wats in it helps too.
Im getting a 100g starphire tank from OBD on monday :)

I agree, OBD will be doing my next tank. I will not Bash on Cadlights, However, I have ready some very negative things about the Quality of their workmanship. I have seen the Finished Products of OBD and would Highly Recommend using them.

Come on up Peddy. We can hook you up with whatever you want, with guaranteed quality, at a fair and reasonable price. We also have the "No Sales Tax" promotion running from now until April 15th on all custom ordered aquariums 125 gallons and under. We have three aquariums on the tables in the back room that are going out this weekend, a couple of cubes on the sales floor plus all 30 aquariums in our store were built by us, including a nearly complete 420 gallon beast. Let us know if we can help.

Back