Timothy Mason Smithey

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
we had to stay in the hospital for a few days and i haven't gotten around to anything.. i had to get to the beach some once we got back.. it wasn't fun being couped up in the hospital!! Kimmy only had to push for about 45min!! here he is!!!

Congrats!!! Ron!!!! :D Glad everything went well and hope they continue to do so. I remember when Emily was born, I took off 3 weeks from work to help out and get use to the new way of life (LOL). Congrats again guys! :)

Congrads! VERY cute little guy and the new mom is absolutely glowing!
The nurse sitting with her in the last picture sure looks like a total loser though!

thanks guys!!! Kimmy would kill me if she knew i put a bad picture of her on here:badgrin:!!!! Mason is doing well. we haven't been getting any sleep though:cry:...Mike, that nurse was a loser.. he just wanted to be in all the pics:D

thanks Scooter...i hope he at least gets my eyes!! now i have to get started on a tank for his room:badgrin::badgrin:

Ron,

Somehow I missed this thread.

Congrats. Cute kid.

Now the fun begins. :D

Kirk

he's doing well!! he doesn't like to sleep alot at night, but other than that, he is doing good...i will get some updated pics in a few days

he's doing well!! he doesn't like to sleep alot at night, but other than that, he is doing good...i will get some updated pics in a few days

give him 3 months and he'll be done with that :) ... hopefully :p

he doesn't like to sleep alot at night

Sounds like age appropriate behavior to me. Been there done that. Like spongebob said, once he develops a routine he should be done with that around 3-4 months of age.

Kirk

here are some pics from today.. the last pic is to show ratio.. you can see how small he is compared to my hand

Last edited:
Back