Timothy Mason Smithey

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm Back!! i have been busy over the summer working 2 jobs and trying to keep up with the baby!!.. he is a giant!!! he will be 7 months in about 2 weeks.. he weighs 23lbs.. he is so funny... he only cries if he is hungry(we got lucky)!!! i am on my friends computer and i just happened to have some pics on here.. they are 2 months old, but they are all i have with me..my computer actually broke about a month ago.. i need to get a new one asap!!. i will get some new pics on here as soon as i can

Last edited:
NEVER!!!! i am good with just one!!! i finally bought a new computer.. here are some newer pics of him

you say that now, but when your wife looks at you and bats her eyes while saying, "honey, I want another baby"....this is the moment you will say, "yes, honey" (in your best Eeyore voice).

LMAO.

No worries Gaby, I was just busting your chops is all. Doing well, starting a new tank and thought to show myself here. How are you?

nice dood :D .

I've been very very very very busy i tell you :rolleyes::p, with 2 kids and a dog it can get crazy around my house...plus having to watch that no one parks across my drive way or having to call the cops everytime someone does so they can give them tickets and get towed away.....it's awesome :rolleyes:, i should start my own show...living life the Gabster way :lol::lol:

nice dood :D .

I've been very very very very busy i tell you :rolleyes::p, with 2 kids and a dog it can get crazy around my house...plus having to watch that no one parks across my drive way or having to call the cops everytime someone does so they can give them tickets and get towed away.....it's awesome :rolleyes:, i should start my own show...living life the Gabster way :lol::lol:

I think there's a show already, it called "Cuidado Con El Angel". :lol:

Ron Congrats man, Been a longtime since we have talked how was the move from LA to FLA?
Wow!! it has been a long time Bob!! the move was fine...it is good to be back in Florida.. i don't ever plan to even drive through Louisiana again.. it sucked there!! im also glad Mason will be a Florida native :D:D he loves the beach!! we live maybe 2 minutes from the beach, so he will be there alot this coming summer!!

Wow!! it has been a long time Bob!! the move was fine...it is good to be back in Florida.. i don't ever plan to even drive through Louisiana again.. it sucked there!! im also glad Mason will be a Florida native :D:D he loves the beach!! we live maybe 2 minutes from the beach, so he will be there alot this coming summer!!

Very cool man. Yeah ya know I made it Arizona right ? Been so long man I forget how long been here. Glad its all going good man, My number had not changed so if you ever want to chat reefs give me holler.

TTYS
Bob

Wow, I just stumbled across this...CONGRATULATIONS! :D
Glad to see you on again. I have a neice that just turned 1 in Sep. and it seems like since then she gets bigger by the day.

Good luck my freind.

-augustus

BTW, is surfing in the future for him?? :badgrin:

Back