tmerrick 120 - start to finish - detailed

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tmerrick

I have finally decided to post my tank build, I think it is hard to follow threads that go thru the whole build on the board. I have slowly updated my site to show the progress and I think now it is ready for showing.

http://www.tylermerrick.com/content/120gallon.php?menu_id=3

This will keep all the info on one page, and makes it easy for people to find everything without going thru pages on here.

Please give feedback, comments etc.

Still waiting on the left hand tower to be built, definitely need more flow. Also need to get some swimmers in there :)

Last edited:
very nice - wow, big difference in one month. you cycled the tank fully before adding all of those nice corals and livestock right?

Any plans to hide those cords in the back of the glass? I know I've heard of some people painting the back.

Yeah, I have planned on getting a piece of black acrylic to slide behind the tank. The tank had a small cycle, most everything came from 2 previous tanks.

I am currently in Kokomo, IN and we started this setup (got the tank) 11/26, took a little while to get it going :)

Question: This may sound stupid but how did you wire your power to all of your equipment to the Neptune Controller?

Back