to hot

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

no i dont have a chiller just set the tank up new to it all just trying to get some usefull information and make sure be for stocking with fish everything is ok

Do you have a sump that can house a fan, or any form of cooling fans for the lights? I'm curious because when the summer months roll around, you may have a more difficult time keeping the temps down. Tell us a little bit about your system - size, equipment, what you are going to keep...etc etc :)

my tank is 48 inch by 15 by 18 i have 3 flo jet 2 power heads on a undergravel a fluvial 304 external filter 2 inter pet 200wy heaters two marine white tubes for my lighting crushed coral as a substrate about 3 inch deep my external is kept under the tank in the cabinet i would like to keep 2 clowns 4 yellow tailed damsels and 2 shrimps and a hermit crab

there is condensation in one of my heaters would that make the temp go up above normal sorry to be a pain but i would hate to see any fish die because of something stupid

If there is water drops inside one of your heaters remove it. That sort of situation never gets better only worse. You might check the thermostat on you heater that is still working and if you dont have it get a accurate thermometer. The little glass one always seem to be off to me. HTH Steve

Back