Today's project

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks like a nice setup. What's with the towels on the plumbing? And the container on the milk cartons? Is that a drip? I haven't quite figured the drips out yet. Not sure how why and when to drip?

Yeah right, maybe if I could reach underneath. Bad planning, but not much I can do about it now. I have plans, but I don't know how it is gonna affect what I have.

LOL...Plan plan plan:)

You can do all you want, but there is always that one thing. No way I can break down now, I'm too established.

Established and running fine from all of your pics so no worries:)

Thanx man!! Shoot me a PM later today would you? I need a reminder for something, and an opinion

No problem...I should be back online about 12:30-1:00pm today. It is 8:25 am here now:)

Quick question Charlie,
By any chance did you gain any noticable flow by redoing the plumbing? I guess you couldn't wait for me to show up huh? :) nice to see you got it done though.

Congrats!!! It looks better

Duane

Charlie,
How did you get all that crusty salt of the pump without getting it to wet?

Don

DonW said:
Charlie,
How did you get all that crusty salt of the pump without getting it to wet?

Don

Haven't tackled that one yet Don.:( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops:
Between Duane and I, I think we have an extra pump with new seals that we can slip in for a replacement. It does look rather embarrassing tho doesn't it.:D

charlie, can you take some shots of the overall plumbing of the tank, like the back of the tank to pleaze

Ohgee said:
Quick question Charlie,
By any chance did you gain any noticable flow by redoing the plumbing? I guess you couldn't wait for me to show up huh? :) nice to see you got it done though.

Congrats!!! It looks better

Duane

It doesn't really look like it inside the tank, but it is really hard to tell. I didn't redo the tank inside either.

Whew lots of salt creep man LOL

Looking better Charlie Dood!
Look forward to seeing the rest completed LOL

Back