tony's 44gal tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

71lockard said:
Nice! Looks really good. What type of lighting do you have?

pc retro fit light used to be in my old 120gal tank
2 65w 10000k bulbs
2 65w actinic bulbs

thank tony

krish75 said:
You have a nice setup there Tony! Got to love the aquascaping...

yeah it took a wait for me figure out what i wanted to do,working w/ a 120gal for 3years was harder but then i krew how i wanted the aquascaping,then i came up w/the 44gal witch is smaller and less room to play with.started out w/20pound dead rock and i thought it was good enough,then it came out other 20pounds fiji live rock,so this what it turn out to be.here i though my old 120gal was hard:D ;)

thank tony.

beware ones to start saltwater u will never stop,in shorter term ur hook:evil: :eek: :lol:

oh by the way i'am looking for a toadstool coral small to med size if anybody selling one.;)

finn said:
Hey nice collection of zoanthids.
Where did you find them at?
do u remember the sale a week or two ago @ sharkreef?i went for a drive from midway pet to sharkreef looking to stock my tank and remember that sharkreef had a sale on corals one of them i got from midway pet @ federal way and the rest i got them @ sharkreef bought one got one free:eek:it was a awesome deal that day:eek2:

oh by the way finn is there a such a thing of blue zoo?if there is one i want one!right know i'am looking for the green one:razz:

There are many different blue zoanthids. They are at the top of the price range, but the price has dropped considerably.
Just saw some, somewhere online tonight. If you are really interested, I'll retrace my steps and look for the links.

There are many different blue zoanthids. They are at the top of the price range, but the price has dropped considerably.
Just saw some, somewhere online tonight. If you are really interested, I'll retrace my steps and look for the links.

plz i thank very much

Last edited:
Back