Tony's 90 gal.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
just so you knwo when i was pregnant i wanted to eat some of it :D i never did of course but it smell good dood

my ex went on a brussel sprout mission when she was pregnant with our daughter. Yuk!

I have heard to run that light opposite the display light schedule. Is that what you do?

I run my sump light on a seperate photoperiod than my main tank. They say it helps maintain a more constant ph in your water.

Thaks for replying here Steve:)

Tony, here are some pictures to show you how I got my legs on my aqualight.
All you would do is put a tab on each leg, slide the tab as well as the raised pice on the leg into the groove on the light fixture and tighten until the tab locks. HTH

The first pic shows a leg with the silver tab (notice which way the tab goes on with the hump to the leg)

This picture shows what 2 pieces have to slide into the groove

This picture shows the groove

This is how it looks mounted

Let me know if it still doesn't work. Here is your setup. The aqua is your groove and the purple is the side that slides into the groove along with the silver tab. The instructions that came with mine I tossed because they didn't make any sense. I almost tossed the legs too because I thought they were the wrong ones.(LOL)

Last edited:
Krish dood, that's really kewl, i reallly really like how you have your lights :) .
Tony hehe, ive seen women eating chalk.... yuck.

spongebob lover said:
Tony hehe, ive seen women eating chalk.... yuck.

Chalk?? Is that like a calcium thing? Makes me think of a very,very dry mouth! :)

Krish - got the legs on. Between your pics and my rocketry diagrams, mission accomplished. Now, if I could just get my shoes tied...

dsc010789er.jpg

dsc010790fx.jpg

They are beautiful! Here are couple more pics of them. They are really playful and seem pretty healthy. I have been reading your Clown Workshop with much interest. I think I have a good pair. Thanks!

dsc010912sk.jpg

dsc010903np.jpg

Krish - as long as I have your photo by photo idiot proof intructions, I will be fine! Thanks again. I think it looks pretty neat at night.

Krish - as long as I have your photo by photo idiot proof intructions, I will be fine! Thanks again. I think it looks pretty neat at night.

LMAO! no prob...Anytime! Camera is always ready and I'm always willing to shoot!(LOL)

Hmmm...Not sure. You may want to start a new thread in the general forum to get quicker responses. Some people don't usually venture in the members showcase forum often. It may be a good source of info for someone else in the future also...Just a thought:)

Christmas came early! LFS called and my lighting upgrade came in.

He is too cool, he let me trade in my old unit at cost for credit on the new lights. They are the Aqualight Pro 48" 150w HQI MH. What a HUGE difference. Almost lights up the whole room, LOL! Here are some pics...

With moonlights on, can't see much but looks cool in person...
dsc010959li.jpg

With the 96w Actinics on...
dsc010964gz.jpg

With the HQI MH lights on...
dsc010970kt.jpg

Close-up of the lights...
dsc010981rp.jpg

Thank you Santa!!

Back