• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Total tank breakdown - No Longer Available

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkimHeavy

Total tank breakdown

I have had several life changing events occur in the last 36 hours and must sell my reef. I will offer this as part out. Please be kind as I am having a difficult time.

105g Rimless DSA Neo tank and Stand with overflow
40g sump with glass baffles
5.5g ATO tank
Tunze omomulator
DC5000 return pump (additional spare brand new)
Reef Octopus media reactor
Filter socks and holder
Drop in sump refugium
Ecotech marine Radion Pro (x2)
Ecotech marine MP40 pump
Ecotech marine ReefLink
Custom fabricated adjustable height and angel light mount
Bubble Magnus 3 stage dower
3 dosing tanks
Neptune Apex running fusion software
2 DC-8
Ph probe
Three temp probes
ORP probe
Salinity module
Salinity probe
Probe holders
Full spectrum grow fuge light
Octopus POV DC-2 Skimmer with brand new DC pump
Brand new 300w heater
Cabinet for all of the dosing and controllers to be stored

22" Ritteri anemone
10" derasa clam
8" maze brain coral
several types of zoanthids
Duncans
High end mushrooms
Melanarus wrasse
100lbs of live rock two pieces are very large (one 47lb piece thats 16"tall and one thats 14"x14")
Rock flower anemone
Cantaloupe sized christmas tree facia
Gold torch
Purple torch
Creme and Green torch

Im sure there is more......

PM me with things you may be interested in. I will respond in the order messages are received however I cannot hold anything without pre-payment.

List Date: 4/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Total tank breakdown
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Total tank breakdown

i called him and left a few text messages. i also didn't hear anything back. i hope all is well.

I spoke to him briefly. I was first on the clam. He said he would call me back when he is available and I'm 15 min away, so yeah he's prob busy dealing with whatever the problem is.

hope he doesn't have to sell after all!!!!!

Good luck skimheavy!

Hey everyone, I have all the PM's and will respond to everyone in order along with putting up pricing. I haven't forgotten about this, just been focused on other things.

i texted you a list of things i would like. give me a call and let me know when i can come pick up this stuff. this has to be hard to do. i never want to take my tanks down. let us all know if there is anything we can do to help.

Alright everybody,

First let me start by saying thank you to the ones who have expressed care and concern for my situation. I haven't gotten back to anyone as my focus has been else ware, but I do appreciate it.

Second, the decision to sell my entire system was based on the idea that I could unload it entirely, and walk away with some cash. Only about 6-8 items have been inquired about, by multiple people. This is TRUELY IS A DREAM SYSTEM. If I part out, I would end up with only the remnants of a "dream system". I guess I'm kinda an all or nothing guy. I had one member offer me $1,500 for the entire system. This member will remain nameless, but I certainly don't want to go through selling everything piece by piece when there are some who are looking to take advantage of my situation.

I hope all of you who were interested in items understand. If you don't, feel free and shoot me a PM to chew me out. I get it, and I don't want to be a flake but I don't believe my reasonable goal could be attained so I decided I'd just better keep it.

hey there. im very glad everything is going to work out for you. i didn't want you to tear that beautiful tank down. like i said. if you need help. let me know.

Thanks pal, I was going to shoot you a text or call later when things calmed down. I appreciate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back