• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Try to guess what this is!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
RF,

As many of you know, we don't just do aquarium products. We have customers in the Medical fields, Labs and even the the Powerboat market. We would like to hear from anyone that has an idea what this is, do let your imagination run wild!

5-27-12012.jpg

5-27-12013.jpg

viewing window for a glass bottom boat?

Coroners table for cutting up juiicy bodies?

This is quite obviously a parfolimetricizer designed solely to drive people nuts trying to guess what its use is.

Last edited:
This is quite obviously a parfolimetricizer designed solely to drive people nuts trying to guess what its use is.

+1

I have no clue what it is for but it sure would make a sweet frag / growout tank. I have reef on the mind :redface:

Ok, everyone give up? It is a sump tray to catch stray drips and such. Good insurance for thoes that like to spill water. Will be under a 600 Gal full reef. Thanks, for the looks, Jason

pshhhhh......I knew thats what it was the WHOOOLE time...just didn't want to ruin it for everyone else. :peace:

Ok, everyone give up? It is a sump tray to catch stray drips and such. Good insurance for thoes that like to spill water. Will be under a 600 Gal full reef. Thanks, for the looks, Jason

That was actualy my first guess being that I had one that came with a used tank I bought once. But I was going to reply JELLO SHOTS!

Back